7th December 2013

Book I made.

Made by dayton in Feedback

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
7th December 2013, 01:09 PM

Hello Guys. I made a book its not bad I hope you like my book... ;D I'll start now.....
Book made by:Bella (aka) Courtney6.
title of book:Christmas moring.
people names in book.
1:Cindy is me and she is the main person in the story my real name is not cindy.
2:Grand-father.
3:Uncle-Nick.
4:Mother.
5:Father.
6:Brothers.
7:Sissters.
8:Nut-cracker
9:Grand-Mother.
This is who will be in the book there not real people on forums I just made them up.... This is just a story I wanted to tell you. :)
page 1:Cindy:I woke up. I was happy that there was a lot of presents under the tree. And I knew it was christmas because it was december 25, I woke up mother/Father and my brothers and sissters. And that day we are going to have a christmas dinner with my Grand-father,Uncle-Nick, and Grand-mother. I really never see them because They live far a way from where I live. Me and my family opened presents I opened my first present I was very happy it was a (Nut-cracker and I loved it...) Grand-Father said:I forgot to give you a present and he gave me a present. I opened it. And it was a (Bear that had a christmas outfit on. I told my grand-father that I loved it. And then I opened all my presents. We then had dinner at 4:30 A.m U.s.a time. We had turkey,Pickles,Fruit salad,fries I had a amazing christmas....
Page 2:Then christmas was almost over I went to bed for 2-3 hours And I woke up and there was my nut-cracker my Grand-father made for me and it was standing up and talked to me. I was scared at first. But I got use to it. And I said how can you talk. Nut-cracker said Well, Long story. I said oh.... I said do you ever sleep. He said (No).... That minute my brother came in. I put the nut-cracker under my bed. He was like how was christmas. I said good. I wish we had one more day of christmas me too brother said.... Page 3:Well, Good night. Bye Cindy.. Bye see you tommorow I said. Then that minute my sisster came in and said Did you have a good christmas? I said yes, Sisster said me too.... I wish christmas never ended She said. I said me to but santa could not bring presents ever day... Sisster said oh... I forgot that... Then we all went to bed....
The end. I hope you liked my story I made. Good-bye. -Bella (aka) Courtney6.

Yes, Some people don't celebrate christmas but they can read it. :) And see what christmas is like. And this is not a true Christmas I had It is just a story I made. :) -Bella (aka) Courtney6.

Have a amazing day.... ;D

+1 by GirlyGirly and Scott

331 posts
Seen 1st November 2015
7th December 2013, 01:23 PM

Cool! I liked it a lot! I'm really also excited for Christmas because I'm going to Hawaii!!

~GirlyGirly22 :)

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
7th December 2013, 01:54 PM

Cool.. And thank you for liking my post. -Bella ;D

Have a amazing day! :)

Login or join the forums to reply.