7th December 2013

My Story (You decide title)!

Made by Pieguy in Entertainment

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
7th December 2013, 02:05 PM

Chapter 1
This really wasn't meant for me. I mean, I'm not exactly what you'd call a normal kid. I didn't know at first. How was I supposed to know this would happen? As I am writing this, I know in the back of my mind that I will die tomorrow. You're probably thinking I have some mental illness and i'm writing from my padded room and I will get executed in the electric chair tomorrow. You would be wrong.

Let me introduce my self, first. Hi, I'm Jackson. My friends call me Jack. I don't really care what you call me, since you don't know me that well.

Well, like I said. I really didn't want this to happen. What? You want to know what happened? Fine. Let's start from the beginning. Hi, I'm Jackson. My friends call me Jack. I don't really care what you call me, since you don't know me that well. I'm what you'd call insane for telling you this, but i'm actually a God. No, not Greek Mythology, not all that crap. I'm Thor's son. Yep. You heard me. The guy with the big hammer. The big kahuna. Yep. Of course, as being looked at as a mortal, I kind of have to use normal hammers. It's not really all that fun knowing you have powers that you could use against the bullies on the playground. Being in 5th grade, I'm only 11. So, really, my dad (Thor, not my adopted father) doesn't really trust me using powers. I haven't trained that often, since I use most of my time being like a mortal. You know, playing basketball with friends, video games, TV, snacking, football, and homework. The amazing thing is though, in one month it's my birthday, and when various Gods' kids turn 12, they finally get to start using their powers. I know what you're thinking. You're jealous, Aren't you? Ha. No, You really shouldn't be.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________What do YOU think this story should be called? You decide!

Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
7th December 2013, 03:51 PM

Chapter 2 coming out December 20th!

Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Login or join the forums to reply.