7th December 2013
1 view

First Christmas

Made by LivinFurry in Entertainment

Banned
322 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
7th December 2013, 02:16 PM

Well, hey there!! This is Furry again. Bored so, I know some of you are. So here is another Fierce story by me the original writer of course. This is the third story if you want to hear the first and second one message me and I'll be glad to! Well here it is hope you'll enjoy it!! ;) P.s this is there first Christmas together in all. Fiction!! I'm just a rookie at writing!! ;)

First Christmas.
Hey, again I'm chopper. This is another wonderful story so here it begins...
We were all at Chopper's house. (he has the beautiful mansion out of his brother Jerry) We were all up and we were getting ready for our first Christmas all together. We were all happy. PenguinDSC was dancing with his brother CPManaic. Hashir was watching Christmas movies. MuscleBob1 was putting up the lights. It was a wonderful Christmas eve of course. Jerry said. "So guys what did you all bring me this year?" Hahaha we're not going to tell you nice try" PenguinDSC said. "Yeah you really think we're that dumb?" CPManiac said. "Hhhhmm maybe?" Jerry said. "Well that was rude" MuscleBob1 said. Me, Chopper just sat there laughing.
All of a sudden the doorbell rang. There was Damen our friendly ghost back in town from the Christmas ghost shop. "I can't wait guys this is my first Christmas since I ever moved in with you all" Damen said. We were all happy. So, we all went to the Human Christmas shop while Damen staid home. We decided to buy each other gifts so we all split-ted up and went looking for gifts for each other. I saw Santa and his elf. There was Jerry sitting there on his lap. Hmm Hmm and 21 year old sitting on Santa's lap interesting I said in my mind. I took a picture of it and put my phone back in my pocket.
First I went to the technology store to my Jerry a new news reporter camera with HD. I think he will love it I said to my self. I passed by the meet Santa's place no one was there.there was a sign it said Santa is taking a break he'll be right back kids. I saw his elf went into the fake "Gift Shop" place where Santa sled was at. This guy who was working was wrapping up presents. He had to pee so he asked me to wrap presents for the parents up there. So, I walked up there and I ran out of wrappers.
I went to the fake gift shop and got some wrappers. The elf snatched it out of my hand and said "Hey it says Santa worker's only you can't go in there!!" He said. He snatched it out of my hand like it was something important. After he left the wrapper guy came back. I sneaked back into the fake place. I saw Christmas presents every where. Just later Jerry was in a interview with someone who kept stealing presents from the mall. I finally knew who did it now.
As I was running to Jerry I picked up a vest for MuscleBob1. I told Jerry the news he said. "Santa wouldn't have done that!! "He said. But when he saw how serious I was he finally believed me. He called everyone and they came. I went to the shop and Santa was write there. I grasped a seat and stood on it and told everyone what I saw. Santa pushed me and said "Boys get rid of these naughty listers." He said. We all started fighting and we all blocked there shots. After we trapped them the police finally got 'em. We all cheered in happy. We all got a reward from the president Archie.
We we're all on the news. After we got all the presents for each other there was a replacement Santa which was Damen but the Santa clothes made him seem like a human. We secretly told Damen what we wanted for Christmas and we all laughed. We drove back home leaving Damen he said he has stuff to do so we just left him. We came home and there was Damen asleep. "Umm guys if Damen was sleeping then who was the other person?"CPManiac said. "You can't be thinking what am thinking right?" PenguinDSC Said. We all were puzzled we let Damen asleep and didn't talk about what we went threw.
The next day we had hot Chocolate and opened presents from each other. There was 7 presents that we didn't buy each other. We all got one even Damen. We were all puzzled and looked under the gifts. It said from Santa we all looked confused. They were all the gifts we wanted. Plus, Damen wasn't there and he got what he wanted. We heard a similar voice. There we saw a Santa like figure with his sled and reindeer flying on the shadow of the moon. He said " HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS" We all smiled Jerry took a picture and kept it in our scrap book.
That was our Happily ever after story....

IDEAS: I would like to give credits to all Administrators and Moderators. P.s Happy Christmas and Happy New Year!!

~Furry On!

EDIT:I want to say thanks for liking my post about this story it means a lot!! I'll back sure to make another about New years on Christmas Eve!! ;)

+1 by Frogs, Grace, Archie and ian

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
7th December 2013, 02:18 PM

Is this for real? That's cool if it is. Good job! It was very entertaining! 1+

Banned
322 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
7th December 2013, 02:23 PM

Well, know it was in a dream I get my stories from dreams. Or something that happened in my life which gave me these ideas. Yes I agree it would be kind of cool if this was a real story. The people is my dream wasn't moderators though. I just edited that part out of course. So, thank you I try my best in these original stories!! I'm just a rookie/amateur at writing stories. Just for being super nice I'm a like you're post because, those kind of post inspires me to make more stories!! ;)

~Furry On!

Banned
322 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
7th December 2013, 02:48 PM

Also, I want to thank everyone in OldCP for the Ideas again!! ;)

~Furry On!

Login or join the forums to reply.