7th December 2013
1 view

Spam Dislikes/Stop Now

Made by Ninjay in Feedback

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th December 2013, 03:29 PM

I've noticed that for a few users.Everying single post they make they have at least 1 or 2 dislikes sometimes even 3 when there is no reason to.You users who are spamming dislikes on users better stop.You are making them feel bad and that is not acceptable.If you keep disliking posts like this for no reason then I suggest you stop before people start doing it to you.Thank you for your time.
Herobrine4U-Your Concered Minecraft Player

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Banned
322 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
7th December 2013, 03:33 PM

I truly agree my friend! Especially the spell kid. You know he had over -12 for saying how to speak to an animal spell. Like seriously guys how is that bad? I prefer that as a very cool thing to me and it was kind of neat in a weird kind of way you know what I mean? I never dislike only if needed to. When I do I try no to be mean. But, I haven't dislike a post in over two months!! I agree again it should stop now! It make people quit. All they want to do is try to fit in. Don't make fun of them because they're in different guys. Just try to include them ;)

~Furry On!

936 posts
Seen 8th July 2014
7th December 2013, 03:33 PM

Yea this is correct Ninjay everything is going too far and spams dislikes all those things need to stop dont need to spam or dislike only dislike if it says bad things or bad words in it and dont dislike for fun its mean to people

988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th December 2013, 03:34 PM

Quote:
I truly agree my friend! Especially the spell kid. You know he had over -12 for saying how to speak to an animal spell. Like seriously guys how is that bad? I prefer that as a very cool thing to me and it was kind of neat in a weird kind of way you know what I mean? I never dislike only if needed to. When I do I try no to be mean. But, I haven't dislike a post in over two months!! I agree again it should stop now! It make people quit. All they want to do is try to fit in. Don't make fun of them because they're in different guys. Just try to include them ;)

~Furry On!
ikr!He even had a post saying he was sorry and he still got dislikes!

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th December 2013, 03:36 PM

Yes, disliking is being spammed. Admitted, I have disliked a few today, but for a reason; bad posts. If it's going to be abused though, it should be dealt with.

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
7th December 2013, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Yes, disliking is being spammed. Admitted, I have disliked a few today, but for a reason; bad posts. If it's going to be abused though, it should be dealt with.
*dealed
your a great mod btw

+1 by Zeternal
Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th December 2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:

*dealed

your a great mod btw
He was right.It's *dealt.And I feel so bad for that wishyouwell guy that I'm gonna like every post he made weather it's bad or not.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Yooooooooooooooooooooo
347 posts
Seen 26th January 2023
7th December 2013, 03:42 PM

Totally agree. Good topic. :D

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
7th December 2013, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:

*dealed

your a great mod btw

No dealed would be wrong it's dealt.

Anyways, I get spammed with dislikes from some users sometimes, it's not funny.

+1 by Ninjay and Starrah
Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th December 2013, 03:47 PM

I know, I really can't imagine it as funny. As moderator, I will try my best to stop dislike spamming, but it will be very difficult.

+1 by Starrah, -1 by Lone

Some friends
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th December 2013, 03:49 PM

Quote:
I know, I really can't imagine it as funny. As moderator, I will try my best to stop dislike spamming, but it will be very difficult.
I'll keep an eye out for them Archie and anytime I see one,I'll send you some mail with proof of who did it.

+1 by Starrah
~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th December 2013, 03:59 PM

Ok, thanks for offering to help! Although, you can't view who's liked or disliked a post.

Some friends

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
7th December 2013, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Ok, thanks for offering to help! Although, you can't view who's liked or disliked a post.

Well, you kind of can... You can only see who disliked your posts in your light bulb thingy. It would say: ___ has disliked a post you made in ___

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
7th December 2013, 04:14 PM

Yeah It annoys people when they get disliked ~Luke

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th December 2013, 07:38 PM

I agree with you. Stop now!

Login or join the forums to reply.