7th December 2013

Squids Worst Day ever

Made by Abby in Entertainment

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
7th December 2013, 05:49 PM

Chapter 1
The Introduction

Hello there, I’m Squidwardo Jr, You may call me Squid for short I suppose, I like to play the clarinet and I live in a house that looks quite like me I guess, and I live by SpongeBob Square Pants and Patrick Star, they are really annoying most of the time blowing bubbles, letting jelly fish into my HOME. I had to go to the hospital because they took me to this terrible place called Jelly Fish Fields, and I got stung by a HUGE Mom Jelly Fish because I was tormenting her baby, anyway they are a huge problem around here, and I cry all the time because of them. This is the story that I had the WORST Day ever because of Sponge Bob and Patrick.

More Chapters comming to your Forum soon
Credit goes to Music for comming up with the idea

+1 by PenguinDSC, Starrah, Notacoolman, Preston and 1 other
Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

272 posts
Seen 26th February 2015
7th December 2013, 05:52 PM

-Claps- continue this story!
Quote:
Chapter 1

The Introduction

Hello there, I’m Squidwardo Jr, You may call me Squid for short I suppose, I like to play the clarinet and I live in a house that looks quite like me I guess, and I like by SpongeBob Square Pants and Patrick Star, they are really annoying most of the time blowing bubbles, letting jelly fish into my HOME. I had to go to the hospital because they took me to this terrible place called Jelly Fish Fields, and I got stung by a HUGE Mom Jelly Fish because I was tormenting her baby, anyway they are a huge problem around here, and I cry all the time because of them. This is the story that I had the WORST Day ever because of Sponge Bob and Patrick.

yes i mean this story!

Kitty Chesire Is looking at you.

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
7th December 2013, 05:53 PM

Quote:
-Claps- continue this story!
Quote:
Chapter 1

The Introduction

Hello there, I’m Squidwardo Jr, You may call me Squid for short I suppose, I like to play the clarinet and I live in a house that looks quite like me I guess, and I like by SpongeBob Square Pants and Patrick Star, they are really annoying most of the time blowing bubbles, letting jelly fish into my HOME. I had to go to the hospital because they took me to this terrible place called Jelly Fish Fields, and I got stung by a HUGE Mom Jelly Fish because I was tormenting her baby, anyway they are a huge problem around here, and I cry all the time because of them. This is the story that I had the WORST Day ever because of Sponge Bob and Patrick.

yes i mean this story!

Okay, I will thank you for your feedback

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
7th December 2013, 05:58 PM

can you please be another cartoon character? i already chose Squidward. but if you really,really want to pretend to be him that's fine i guess.
anyway,good post.
+1

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
7th December 2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
can you please be another cartoon character? i already chose Squidward. but if you really,really want to pretend to be him that's fine i guess.

anyway,good post.

+1

I Was Squid before you, you changed you name right after I changed mine to Abby, plus someone came up with the idea,
and I'm not pretending to be Him, it's just a story.

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Artist.

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
7th December 2013, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:

anyway,good post.

+1

I Was Squid before you, you changed you name right after I changed mine to Abby, plus someone came up with the idea,

Someone, that is me :3 Anyway, +1! I love the story.

+1 by Abby

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
7th December 2013, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:

anyway,good post.

+1
alright,alright. geeze. i'll be squilliam!

Login or join the forums to reply.