8th December 2013

Forum Moderator Application (2)

Made by Nintendo in The Lounge

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
8th December 2013, 06:41 PM

I know I already made a topic about this, but I didn't receive much feedback. I'll try again:

I would love to become forum moderator, because I have been inspired by many people in the community giving me advice, supporting me, and encouraging me for a bright future, and now, I've turned from one of the worst noobs in the CPPS community into one of the most wisest people in the community(and the funniest). These footsteps led me to in-game moderator. Sure, I got demoted, but what I did that got me demoted, it won't happen again. I promise. I decided maybe I should take my trust to the next level, and serve as a proud forum moderator. I even go online Rile5, the main CPPS community forum(notice that I said CPPS, not OldCP), and I have been improving over there since I joined. I will savor Damen's power deep inside my heart forever, I will follow in his footsteps as well. I am already a trusted user, or a Master, so I think I would be a good option. I'll will stay active, I do have great grammar, I am nice, helpful, and loyal, and I will not abuse. I will use my powers for good purpose instead. I would like to carry on the legacy of OldCP legends into the next generation. I will not let you down, Damen. I think I deserve a third chance of getting moderator, despite the other two times were in-game moderator. I was an in-game moderator, so why shouldn't I be a forum moderator? Again, I am very active. VERY active. I do have, again, great grammar. I think I would be good as moderator because I make good decisions, I was in the council vote(but people ignored me to vote others and I got eliminated in the first round), I regularly post here and reply to others, like Archie. I would give 100% effort if I earned forum moderator, because I do not want to make a mistake, and just one blunder can affect your life in 1 second. I don't want that to happen, so I'll try my real best to be careful. After three weeks or so, I retrieved Master, and my reputation highly increased, thanks to my intelligence and my logic. This increases my confidence as I go, and it gives me a better chance to retrieve moderator on other related websites. I'm kind and helpful to our penguin buddies, I do not like drama or bullying, and when I take action, it's for a good reason. I've come to love this forum from the second I registered, and I came and went a couple times, but for now, I hope to stay for a long time-span! I want the kids on here to feel safe, and I am really experienced on this forum, and I was one of the few(or medium-sized handful)people to join in late August, about the time of the forum's opening. I also encourage younger kids (kids from kindergarten through 2nd - 3rd grade) at my school, too, so I think this job is the right one for me. Again, I am very loyal to other users in the community.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, it would be a miracle if you could consider me for forum moderator.

Staying positive about this! I have a good chance at moderator, and I believe I can earn it. So long!

+1 by Harrypot9, Mike676, Box Head Drake, Scott and 4 others
"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

120 posts
Seen 31st March 2014
8th December 2013, 06:44 PM

Nice reason to be mod. :D

+1 by TerryDJ

705 posts
Seen 20th April 2019
8th December 2013, 06:45 PM

i believe you can do it just keep up the good work!

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
8th December 2013, 07:05 PM

I believe in you Nintendo! And if this does not work, I would not do a third application. If you keep applying, you might not receive it. This is my advice, you might not agree, I am fine with that.

+1 by TerryDJ

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
8th December 2013, 07:16 PM

Never Give Up/Never Lose Hope!!! You will receive Moderator as deservedly as Sadie did today, with over 1000 posts when being promoted!!!

Look up, and you will see some text. The first so-called "sentence". (Never Give Up/Never Lose Hope!!!)

Never Give Up / Never Lose Hope!!! You will get Moderator very deservedly, and you will SOON!!!

Trust me bro, you will get it.

You are respectful, kind-hearted, not new, wise, funny, grateful, nice, and much more positive things!!!

You will get it soon, you will get it soon... never lose hope.

Warm Regards,
~ RocketSnail ~

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
8th December 2013, 07:36 PM

I'm expecting to earn moderator soon! Thank you for supporting, guys.

I hope Damen comes on and sees my application. There's hope!

"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

Login or join the forums to reply.