8th December 2013

lolz

Made by Ninjay in Entertainment

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
8th December 2013, 07:00 PM

Hello everyone!Herobrine4U here with a few funny jokes!
Joke 1:A Little Talk With God
Mortal:What is a million years like to you?
God:Like one second.
Mortal:What is a million years like to you?
God:One penny.
Mortal:May I have a penny?
God:Just one second...

Joke 2:A Little Preachin'
One day,a preacher was preaching on how Paul was not baptised in the river Jorden.But around,close by,around it.And after the service was over a man went to the preacher and said,"That was one of the best sermons I have ever heard.I have had many troubling thoughts.Now I know that Jonah was not in the whale,but around,close by,around it.And that David was not thrown in the lions' den,for he was,around,close by,around it.Like a zoo.And that the 3 brothers were not thrown in the furnace,for they were around,close by,around it,warming up.And I am a wicked man and I do not have to worry about going in hell,for I'll be around,close by,around it.And I do not need to be in church,but around,close by,around it."

Joke 3: Feelin' Desprate
One day,there was a kid who wanted a bike.When he asked his mother for one she said,"We can't afford it.Write a letter to Jesus."After throwing a tantrum he was sent to his room and he started on his letter.Dear Jesus,
I have been a good boy this year and I'd like a bike.
Sincerely,Johnny

He knew that this wasn't true,so he threw it away.He started writing another letter.Dear Jesus,
I have been an okay boy this year and I'd like a bike.
Sincerely,Johhny

He knew that this wasn't true either so he threw it in the trash and started on another.
Dear Jesus,
I have thought about being a good boy this year and I'd like a bike.
Sincerely,Johhny

Not convinced,he threw it in the trash and went to a church.After a little while,he went outside,took a statue,and ran.Then he started writing another letter to Jesus.
Dear Jesus,
Give me a new bike or you'll never see your mother again.
Sincerely,Johnny

Pretty funny,huh?I heard them at church.
Herobrine4U~Your Funny Minecraft User

+1 by Grace
~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Login or join the forums to reply.