1 view

Club Penguin Bad Traits

Made by Preston in Club Penguin

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
9th December 2013, 05:49 PM

Hello fellow users. Today I will tell you some traits bad that Club Penguin has. Lets begin with the terrible traits club penguin has:

BAD TRAITS
Club penguin can make terrible new features. Like all new items that are pretty lame. They should at least bring back at least some old items, like the hoodies. It gets annoying because beta users get all of the attention and new users just stand there with no attention. Another lame thing is you need like a membership for everything. Well, most of the "pretty cool" features club penguin has. This can get un-fair to lots of users, because they miss out on the fun. Probably one of the worst things club penguin has is "annoying glitches." If you know the player card glitch, it is when you double click a player card, and when you move your mouse, it moves wherever you move it. The worst thing is you cant close it, so you have to re-login.
Well, that is my theory about Club Penguin. I hope you agree!

+1 by Notacoolman, Icedragon The Myth, Gaf, Dice and 5 others, -1 by Greenguy

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th December 2013, 06:07 PM

I know right! I still see some people with black hoodies, but they look different from the old hoodies. Not the ones to can design yourself, the others... I still play NewCP, 'cause I got some friends that play it. Don't wanna let my friends down!

+1 by GirlyGirly, Sophie and Abby

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
9th December 2013, 07:01 PM

Well,most of it is opinions.The reason why members get so much is so people buy membership.And the reason why they have membership is so they can keep the game online.They gotta make money somehow,and I bet it's pretty hard to fix some glitches.It's not their fault because of that glitch.The older Club Penguin had a lot more glitches.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
9th December 2013, 07:29 PM

I am a rare penguin, on Club Penguin, he is over 2,000 days old. His username is Theatle. If you search "rare cp penguins" on Google Images, if you scroll down enough, (I'm not sure if you have to press "See more results") you will find my player card.

I have the highest membership possible, and a yellow raincoat on. I can't believe someone took there time to take a screenshot of my player card. XD

Anyway, I quit Club Penguin a very long time ago. He remains very old, the penguin. Over 2,000 days old.

He has some rare items on.

I played Club Penguin before it was Club Penguin.

I played PenguinChat 1 the day it came out. :)

Now, I play PenguinChat 4 because v1 is not available right now.

It's over.

I played a CP before Penguin Chat!!!

I played EP. Which was fully, "Extravaganza Penguins".

My ID was 1-2. The owner gave me a chance to pick, I picked 1. So me and the Owner were 1 all our lives of EP.

Then PC came into town, "Penguin Chat" and I played it.

Then I started playing CP, Club Penguin.

After that, I got into iCPv1, the 1st CPPS ever made.

After that, iCPv2, and after, you guessed probably: iCPv3.

iCPv3 was a big hit, over 300,000 users joined.

Alex Rath invented iCPv1, and continued the series with v2 and v3.

There was a private CPPS, it was iCPv4. Only me, some other penguins, and iRath (Alex Rath) could access iCPv4.

iCPv5 and higher versions did not exist.

iCPv3 was the latest public version.

It is unknown if iRath (Alex Rath) is still living on this planet, Earth.

We really don't know. But, we COULD look up "Alex Rath" on Google.Com and see if there are any "genius-looking" documents. You can click on them if you want.

I played every single CPPS.

If you count Rsnail.Biz as a CPPS, then the latest CPPS I ever played was Penguin Chat 4.

The 1st was "Extravaganza Penguins"...

Thanks everyone!!!

Warm Regards,
~ RocketSnail ~

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th December 2013, 08:37 PM

Actually you don't Have to relogin.
You click T with out the type bar opening.
And yes, we need Old Itens.
Example: Penguin Band Hoodie

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th December 2013, 08:38 PM

Actually you don't Have to relogin.
You click T with out the type bar opening.
And yes, we need Old Itens.
Example: Penguin Band Hoodie

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th December 2013, 08:38 PM

Sorry I spamed,
It was a glitch.

331 posts
Seen 1st November 2015
9th December 2013, 09:07 PM

Yeah!! It absolutely BUGS me how EVERYTHING is for "Members Only"

I used to play it quite a while ago, then I decided not to put up with that "Members Only" stuff. I loved it how when OldCP used to still be around, it was equal all around (except for the 'earning credits' thing. Some people were kinda protesting about that.)

Anyways, +1!!!!!

~GirlyGirly22 :)

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
10th December 2013, 09:52 AM

The Membership is very annoying, I agree. but it's to get Money for the game so they can keep it up,

I believe that Membership is always useless, and they should make clothes for the non member penguins and or
some igloo features, because the non members fell left out and Disney always says that it's about the kids.

So for once do something for the NON MEMBER kids, anyways, I agree with you +1

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

311 posts
Seen 2nd October 2022
10th December 2013, 10:59 AM

Ok, ok, I get it. You're another one of those Disney haters.

-Greenguy100 (awesomeness)
Awesome fire Greenguy signature made by me!

Another epic signature by me!
#GreenguyForce

AWESOME signature made by Sadie! Woot!
Me in Minecraft. Made by me!

Me as an anime dood. I also have a swagilicious sword.

Login or join the forums to reply.