9th December 2013
1 view

Best day EVER Chapter 2

Made by Abby in Entertainment

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
9th December 2013, 06:20 PM

Chapter 2

Hi again it's me SpongeBob, on my "Best day ever" I got started on my job. then Squid was being really nice to me but then I just realized he was being nice because it was a fake Squid (Someone that looks like him to take his place when we napped in the bathroom) Okay, don't get me going on THAT Story, i'll save that for later.. anyways after work Me and Patrick went to Jelly Fish Fields, and I got a new net so I was able to test it out! after that we were going to go make ourselves a Krabby Patty in the kitchen of my pineapple, but on our way back we saw a moving truck and lots of boxes, I thought Squid was just moving but nope, someone moved in next door! When the truck pulled away I saw her and right away me and Patrick met a new friend she came running across the street and we all blew bubbles together, her name is Cat but we all call he Sadie for a nick name, little did we know she was a very positive person...

Find out what happens in the next Chapter

Other Chapters
Chapter 1- http://forums.clubpenguin.pro/view/?id=6770

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
9th December 2013, 06:23 PM

LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!, I myself can NOT wait to see what happens in the next chapter :)

+1 by Abby
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
9th December 2013, 06:24 PM

Quote:
LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!, I myself can NOT wait to see what happens in the next chapter :)
Thank you Sadie, if you have any ideas on what you want your character to say/do I would love to hear them.

+1 by Scott
Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
9th December 2013, 06:27 PM

Yes- I wan't it to be this dark shadow yet want they don't know under the shadow is the brightest unique positive person EVER! I would like "her" to take them on a journey through the portal of positive attitude. But, each stop teaches them a lesson. I think that would be pretty cool. +1

+1 by Abby
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
9th December 2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Yes- I wan't it to be this dark shadow yet want they don't know under the shadow is the brightest unique positive person EVER! I would like "her" to take them on a journey through the portal of positive attitude. But, each stop teaches them a lesson. I think that would be pretty cool. +1

Sadie, Shhh you are giving the users sneak peeks save it for da mail girl.

+1 by Scott
Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Artist.

Login or join the forums to reply.