Made by Preston in Arts

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
14th December 2013, 01:59 PM

Characters: Jack (human) Doodle (dog)
Quote:
Hello everyone. My name is... well, you will find out. I live in a book, and it is the plane old thing. Jumping around pages, exploring the same old pictures, and more stuff. I want to be out of this book. I must get out somehow. That is my only dream, to be in the human world. I have my favorite thing on the bookiverse (universe) that always keeps me company, my magic pencil. Now, you know everyone has parents, right? I was born with this magic pencil. You see, my parents got married (like usual) but the drew me. Then, the first toy they ever gave me, was this pencil. I drew my pet dog... lets find out my name also on this page! Wait a sec, gotta flip threw this book here. Found the page! If you want to read it, go ahead!
Quote:
Jack and his pet, Doodle, always were with each other. There parents died from a sketchasaurus, the most dangerous dinosaur in bookiverse. He lives on his own now, always and I mean always, is bored in this same old book.
Now that you know my name, I'm finally gonna get out of this book. Ok, I drew a small backpack to put my magic pencil, and a coat to keep warm. Sparky hopped on my shoulder and we headed to the cover of the book to get out. A cover seems easy, but a big adventure in bookiverse. A lot of pages would be a hard mountain to climb in the human world. In bookiverse, a lot of pages is tricky.

To Be Continued...

As I walked through all of the pages of the book that he never seen, he remembered something familiar. Not a good familiar, very bad familiar. On this page, there was a whole family of sketchasaurus' blocking the path! I held Doodle in my arms very tight and then we were out of luck, with 1 tip toe, the sketchasaurus' woke up and started chasing us! I screamed like a maniac for a long, long time. Then I started to run for my life, because this is how my parents died! I just got on idea. I put Doodle on my shoulder, and got out my magic pencil. I drew a sharp sword and some metal knight armor. I mumbled to myself, "Time to slay these sketchasaurus'..." I charged at them, and hit them like crazy. They finally ran away. Not because I was strong, because they were bored of me hitting them so lightly. Doodle held a head of a sketchasaurus, and I know what he meant. I drew a fireplace and a stick to roast the head. I drew a knife and cut it up, and we ate for the night. Just then, a very strong ice beam froze the fire solid...

To be continued...

+1 by trixie

Login or join the forums to reply.