14th December 2013

The Weekend/First day of School P.2

Made by Sunset in Arts

Master
919 posts
Seen 2nd March 2016
14th December 2013, 03:43 PM

Hi everyone.Since I showed everyone Chapter 1 and I wanted to see if anyone thinks I should make more or not and it turn out..(drums roll plz) I will make more! It will probably only have 5 chapters or 10 you can vote at the comments and tell me what do you think of this chapter and whats your favorite part.Enjoy it.

I got off the bus and I looked at the school.Hmm.Phoenix Middle school.I toke a deep breath and I looked at the time.It was 7:58. "Oh no I gotta go to class before 8:00!" I said.I ran but when I went inside the building it was fulled with a lot of people! I tried to get to class but people were pushing me and shoving.Someone ran and bumped into me."Oww" I said.I looked at the person who ran into me. "Oh I'm so sorry!" said the girl.She had Blonde hair,but short and she has braces."Sorry.I was trying to get to class.Are you okay?" she said. "Yeah.I am okay." I saw the textbooks on the ground.I picked them up and I said 'Are these yours?' She said 'Yeah they are thank you for giving it to me." She smiled."No problem" I looked at my schedule."But do you know wheres class 276?" I said."Oh yes its down that hallway.Are you new to this school?." She said. I nodded. "Well welcome to Phoenix Middle School! I will give you one piece of advice.Okay first Never go near to those girls" She pointed at a large group of girls.They were the same girls who were on the bus."They bullied me last year.Guess what happened at the Spring dance? They pulled a harsh prank on me and it was that they choose me for spring queen and when I got on the stage I was really happy suddenly they dump a bucket of insects on me!" She said.I cant believe they actually did that.The bell ringed."Oh no! What will happened if I was late?" I said. "Well if you get late to class you are tardy and you have to go to another class.Well I gotta go see you later.Maybe at lunch?" she said. 'Sure and whats your name'? I said. 'Its Emily.Whats yours?' Emily said. 'Its Alice' I smiled.I said bye to her and I dashed to my class.I made it.I was so happy.I didn't want to go to another class.When I got there I toke a look at my classmates.And then I spotted her.The girl who disliked my clothes.She was applying Lipgloss and when she was done she spotted me peered at me.Oh No.

Will Alice survived the first day of school? What will happened?Next chapter will be tomorrow.Also everyday is a new chapter! ENJOY YOUR DAY.

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
14th December 2013, 04:15 PM

AMAZING! Make chapter three now!!!!!!! I can't wait until tomorrow! Its too long!!! D:

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
14th December 2013, 04:18 PM

It's awesome!!! And it's so tempting to read the next book! PLEASE MAKE MORE FASTER!!!

THEYRE SO GOOD!!!

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
14th December 2013, 06:04 PM

Please make more today!!!!!! These stories are awesome!!!!!

+1 by Sunset
Beautiful signatures made by the amazing Tasha v

This one's made by the incredible Sparklz

Login or join the forums to reply.