14th December 2013

chapter one : my life in a nutshell

Made by Scarlet in Arts

Banned
66 posts
Seen 11th March 2019
14th December 2013, 04:44 PM

when my mom gave birth to me she thought i was a little angel but i was 2 i set some paper on fire and it burnt the kitchen they goit it replaced but my mom blamed it on me
i was born a third gender so you know i will never have kids but my body is a female with a little too much male hormones so i called myself i demon and bullied lots of kids
i joined cp in around2010 and my name was scarlettt and i hacked loads and parties

then i joined the oldcp.biz when it wsas new then i was called rover new moon but my mom banned me from the compuer for bullying at shcool i was like "idc but my mom called me an gangel because i was born this way
i was a boy on oldcp when damen got me with a nother guy and made me a helper on oldcp then i got undercover mod

damen demodded me for cussing so i hacked him 3 gimes but he gave it me back :D then he was being eman and ignoing messages i banned him with my account during mod comp then i was demodded LOL then i hacked again

damen was my friend becuase i said im soooooo sorry he said ok rover and he hugged me and kissed me cheecks
i dated damen for 2 months and he said rover you can be famous then he made me famous then he made me die what a ....... so i cussed on xat and called damen ugly loser becuas ehes a big ugly bully even worse then me

so i join this forum and i said to damen everyone hate me but im only like 10% evil in my undevleoped womb adn 90% supernatrual so i told him the horrible truth that i am 20% vampire he amde me master then demoted me what a nice boy
so im real name is scarlet i like to party

i love you i siad to him but he walked off and abondond me, and now its chrismas and i will never see my love again ... sweet beutiful love so i cried

im a girl until next year unless he comes back other wis e ill be a boy for the rest of my life i hate school but im really a vampire but they cant tell becuse im a vegetarien if i wasnt i would suck their blood

my worst enemy is called kevin and i hate a .......called lindy i would suck their blood until their bodies was like a wood plank with gum on it sucked all dry

how do tyou become a mod without having to date THE WOWNER OF THIS GAME or forum now?????

+1 by Grace, Key, Chelsey and Mohamed, -1 by Scott, Harrypot9, Notacoolman, CPManiac and 6 others
you wont love me when ima old woman
i told you not to do anything wreckless

Banned
66 posts
Seen 11th March 2019
14th December 2013, 04:45 PM

when i was 6 i also had to go into hospital beause i was injured in the leg but i can run fastet than a lighting tiger now

+1 by Templar, -1 by Nintendo

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
14th December 2013, 04:46 PM

This is full of hacking, what is so special about hacking? One day, there going to catch you trust me they linked a guy I know and came to his house and arrested him. Hacking, is such a nasty thing to do. This a hacking story not a life story. -1

+1 by Sophie
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
14th December 2013, 04:47 PM

Wow, your such a liar! You never dated Damen and you were never a mod. I'm pretty sure Damens alwasy dated CHESLEY

+1 by Notacoolman and Sophie, -1 by ian

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th December 2013, 04:47 PM

Scarlet I never dated you.

+1 by Scott, CPManiac, Notacoolman, PenguinDSC and 5 others

Banned
66 posts
Seen 11th March 2019
14th December 2013, 04:49 PM

Quote:
YOU SO DID YOU SAID TO ME I LOVE YOU AND WE DATED FOR MONTHS AYOU KEPT A SECRET AND NEVER DATED ANYOEN FOR AGES BECAUSE WE WERE IN LOVE :(((((

-1 by Notacoolman, CPManiac, PenguinDSC, Sophie and 2 others

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023

Quote:
Not to be rude, but Damen would never give you the time or day hehe. He is so, mature and he needs a real girl. Damen, is truly a man he knows wrong from right trust me. Damen, is a magnificent guy. You don't see many guys like him.

+1 by Sophie and ian
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019

Stop lying!!! Your not getting attention from anybody!

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
14th December 2013, 04:50 PM

Do you think this is twilight or something?

Banned
66 posts
Seen 11th March 2019
14th December 2013, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Wow, your such a liar! You never dated Damen and you were never a mod. I'm pretty sure Damens alwasy dated CHESLEY
CHELSEY NEVER DATED DAMEN SHE ISNT A REAL GIRLFRIEND TO ANYBODY I WAS REAL TO DAMEN I EVEN SENT HIM GIFTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR BREKAING MY HEART DAMEN I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME YOU SAID YOU DID I T WAS M Y DREAM TO DATE A NICE GUY EVEN THOUGH I NEVER DATED ANY GIRLS OR BOYS BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY OEN IN LIKE 2 YEARS WHEN I KISSED A BRICK WALL PRETEND TO BE MY HUSBAND IRL BUT IT WAS BRICK I WISH YOU WEARE MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 by Chelsey and ian, -1 by Notacoolman, Harrypot9, PenguinDSC, vella and 1 other

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
14th December 2013, 04:54 PM

Can somebody please lock this post? I would appreciate it.

+1 by Notacoolman and Sophie

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th December 2013, 04:54 PM

Chill out... girloy.

+1 by Scott, Harrypot9, Notacoolman, PenguinDSC and 4 others, -1 by Scarlet

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
14th December 2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Do you think this is twilight or something?
Lol! Burn.

+1 by Sophie

Login or join the forums to reply.