14th December 2013

The OldCp Timeline of CPManiac

Made by CPManiac in Arts

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
14th December 2013, 04:56 PM

Hello every penguin! As you know, I have been playing this fame for 6 months, and I wanted to share with you my memories.
hen I first got here, I did not know anybody, and I didn't really want to play. I looked around, and saw there was nothing really to do. But, when I saw the commands, I knew I was in for a treat.

The next day, I started playing for hours, and I met my first friend, Tornado. She was friendly, and hilarious, and then, I saw it. I saw Thisismyname, on top of a building. I wondered how she got up there, and after a week, I realized that there were moderators and Administrators.

I never told anyone this, but before I was CPManiac, I was Babyblue, then Harper1, and I finally was CPManiac. I found many commands then, and found new rooms such as /jrs.

Anyway, the first time on CPManiac was fun, for I met Doritos. Doritos was at the /office, very popular, and they were answering questions. For, I knew basically nothing, and this was my 2nd day playing OldCp. I figured out a lot, and by the time we ended, I had tied for first, and that is when I learned about credits and it's /transfer.

I loved playing OldCp, and it reminded me of Club Penguin before it went downhill little by little. I started playing a lot, every week, and I then found a website for clothing ids. Well, I was the first one to probably ever do this, for it was a boring day, and I then started giving away clothing codes, for free. I loved doing it, for it helped the community, and it was very fun to see their smiles.

I soon got attached to the forums, and my brother introduced it to me. I loved playing it a lot, and I made sure to follow rules. I learned all there was to know on the forums in a few days, such as ranks, reputation, and how to use the Toolbar.

After 2 weeks, I became assistant of Fizz. I was needed to change my look, but I liked the look I had. got all green clothing codes, and I put them on, and I felt fresh as cold water. Later that week, I got my second job as a coffee shop worker. I did not pay as much as other penguins did for coffee, for customer gratitude is all I wanted, with a little tip from them now and then.

I dreamed of becoming a sub shop worker, but the Ski village was owned by all mods, and I was a member. I saved up to try and buy it, but then I found out something great. Tennis had bought the Sub shop, and he hired me as a worker. I loved my job there, and I served half-off everything.

I got multiple jobs after that, and I loved working for customers, but then one day, I saw Raindrop. She was giving out credits, 500 to each person, and I noticed this was very nice of her. But what I did realize what penguins were saying: "Can I plzzzzzzz have some credits? Can I have 2000 please?" And this really ticked me off. Before this I saw a penguin named Backon, and he seemed nice. He told me he had 8 accounts, and he showed me some. He was one of them that asked for a ton of credits, and she said yes. They then went to the office, where Backon asked to get married, and I knew he did not love her, but for her credits. I told Raindrop that he did not love you, and she did not believe me. Backon lied to her, and said this was not true, and I said he had 8 accounts, and he told me. But still Raindrop had not believed me. I talked to Damen about this, and he thanked me that day, and I felt proud of myself for this.

A few days later, in the forum mail, I got a message. It was from Damen, and I did not know what it was. It was titled mod, and I know I might have become mod, for earlier I had signed up to be moderator on the forum. It showed in there that I was then a forum moderator! I loved doing my job, and I looked out for bad penguins.

I soon became In-game moderator and chat moderator, and I was very busy. I finally knew what was in the moderator panel, and I started using it a lot.

Then, OldCp was closed down 2 months later, and I was devastated. But, I soon found out about PenguinIsles, and my eyes popped out. I loved the idea, and I got on the forums as much as I could. There was a new PenguinIsles section, and I looked through it. PenguinIsles was going to be much different then OldCp, but change is change,

I then a week later found Penguin Chat 4 in the place of OldCp, and it was just a room, that was later updated with fun commands. I loved moderating it, for a day after I started, I got in-game moderator.

To this day, I still thank Damen for giving me a chance, I thank the penguins that supported me, and I love you all just the same. I want to thank all the moderators, for being my role models, and I am happy to be a leader of the forum. Thank you for reading my personal story on OldCp up-to-date, and I am proud to tell it to you!

Have a nice day!
~CPManiac

+1 by PenguinDSC, Harrypot9, Scott, Starrah and 4 others, -1 by Grace

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
14th December 2013, 05:01 PM

Amazing, nice work :D this shows everything nice work on this Maniac. +1 from me nice work my boy :)

+1 by CPManiac
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

272 posts
Seen 26th February 2015
14th December 2013, 05:03 PM

Great story. Love that its about you. I love reading biography's :P
+1

+1 by CPManiac and Harrypot9

Kitty Chesire Is looking at you.

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
14th December 2013, 05:04 PM

Honestly, you've always been my favorite mod. Great post! Are you gonna make another one of these a few months after PI comes out? That would be interesting...

+1 by CPManiac

Fizz
Master
437 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th December 2013, 05:09 PM

You know I just realized something, I owe you 800 credits for you being my assistant....
Anyway great timeline! I'm glad in it.
+1

a cool photo I made in 2013

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
14th December 2013, 05:30 PM

Thats a great story!!! But where am i in the story LOL JK. +1

+1 by CPManiac and Scott
hi i am moshi

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
14th December 2013, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Thats a great story!!! But where am i in the story LOL JK. +1
Haha, I should be in there because I am now his sister *shows paper* haha.

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Login or join the forums to reply.