1 view

Cold Soul Chapter 1

Made by Polarmanax in Entertainment

682 posts
Seen 10th November 2015
14th December 2013, 06:31 PM

"Katie Benderg, a New student at Timber Highschool, is here...."
COLD SOUL

Katie had just moved from her old school because people were catching on. Her mother could not risk the secret getting out...

Katie walked into the school. A slight chaotic grin slashed across her face when her mother drove off. "Hello, you must be Ms.Benderg. A Pleasure to meet you." A teacher said with delight. "My first name is Katie, not Ms." Katie Frowned. "Oh, well this has already gotten off to a bumpy start, has it not?" The teacher said with a more natural voice. "My name is Mrs.Crisol. Walk this way to my class room." Mrs.Crisol said. "Oh, so what do you teach?" Katie said, looking down at her black-buckled shoes. "I am you're homeroom teacher, of course, but I teach math." Mrs.Crisol said with a more lighter tone of voice. Katie walked into a classroom made up of stuck up rich kids, goths & emos, and normal-ish kids. Katie sighed. She walked over to a seat and sat down. Mrs.Crisol did not give her a book because none were ready at the momment, so she wrote down notes diligently. "Hey, you must be new," a tall slim girl said to Katie. "Well just so you know, we are the top around here, so don't get out of you're place." The girl added. "Oh, trust me, i don't plan on it." Katie said in a "I DON'T CARE" voice. "What is is the square root of 65 class?" Mrs.Crisol said. "8.0622577483." Katie said promptly. "Correct." "Oh, so you are smart? Well that makes you a nerd." the girl named "Ruth Laken" said. "Hmmm, it seems me and this girl are gonna have some problems down the road..." Katie thought to her self.

COLD SOUL - CHAPTER ONE - "THE THOUGHT"

tessa (;

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
14th December 2013, 06:47 PM

Great series so far :D Keep it up!

+1 by Polarmanax

682 posts
Seen 10th November 2015
14th December 2013, 06:53 PM

Oh just wait...chapter one i short because its just getting good >:) Its about to get deep in depth.

tessa (;

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
14th December 2013, 08:44 PM

i love that story its very good! i hope you make more soon!

hi i am moshi

682 posts
Seen 10th November 2015
14th December 2013, 09:12 PM

Chapter 2 is out! But it is short to, but it will start getting good.

tessa (;

Login or join the forums to reply.