1 view

My timeline!

Made by Moshi in Arts

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
14th December 2013, 06:51 PM

Hello guys!

Today i have a timeline of moshi! please comment your thoughts!

First i was sassypants it was a penguin i would go on only for a little bit well it was my sisters. Then like a few weeks later i re-joined and i became moshi! i didnt really know anyone so i just had to make friends. at the time i didnt know what mods were so i thought they were famous people this is what i would shout to them "ADD ME PLEASE!!!!!". I was very shy i would some times talk to tacofun but my first friend was sarabareille she is still my friend this day!

This is how me and sarabareille became friends. I was at a contest everyone was asking for credits i didnt really know what they were so i did it. Sarabareille came up to me and said go to /jr 5 i remember a person keep coming so we just let him stay. She gave me 50 credits! she is such a sweet person. All we did was talk and talk every day all the time. Then showed me her friends and thats when i met sunwolf (sunny). we played this pookie game that was fun.

Then i decided to join forums. I made one. At first i was express but later that day i forgot the password. So i made a new one called pandas. but i wanted to be named moshi so i changed the name. Me and sarabareille would message all the time on here too. It was alot of fun. The first few days i had about 20 rep and 10 post. Then i got 50 post a week later and cpmaniac made me a member! i was very happy!

Then key123 was looking at my post and told me that if i keep up the good post i wil become a master i was very happy i keep making good post and later that day i became a master!
i was very happy. Then a while later a new rule came master must have 400 post and 100 rep. i had 100 but not 400 post a few days after the rule came out i was a member again :(

then i was talking to sadie on oldcp about me loosing master and cpmaniac heard. and he came up to me and told me that he would check my post for me to get master back! he made me one again! i was very happy! but a few days later i became a member again because i still had 400 post.

Then me and cpmaniac talked alot. we became very good friends! We had to make a 2nd chat became are first one was full of massages. We still talk alot everyday! i have alot of fun!

Then oldcp shut down i was very sad. But i was happy for the future!

Me and cpmaniac still talk alot! so do me and sarabareille!

I love this website!

Thank you for reading!

Moshi :D
"dream even harder!"

hi i am moshi

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
14th December 2013, 07:03 PM

Amazing, I remember that amazing day. This is such a great post Moshi. Nice work, your turning and maturing into a great blogger :) plus when we met I was rather new I might have been maybe like 1 month old or 2. I remember everything, thanks for this post.

+1 by Moshi
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
14th December 2013, 07:05 PM

Sarabareile i couldnt thank you more you were my first friend on here! Your are such a great friend :D

+1 by Scott
hi i am moshi

Login or join the forums to reply.