Chapter 3 of my story.

Made by Scott in Arts

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
14th December 2013, 08:13 PM

Chapter 1. "view if you did not see it"

One morning, in a ran down village in England lived the Brown family an average family with little to no money. They bared to get little to no pay every week they got 50 dollars per week. The mother worked on "knock street" at an old ran down hotel. She cleaned the rooms just to make some spare change. She knew Christmas was around the corner and she wanted her family to have a good Christmas. Sense, there father died the family had little money to pay the bills. She needed a wish to come true. After work, she always looked in the streets of England for change that people dropped. Sometimes she found a dollar most of the time she went home with nothing. Every night, they had to eat cabbage soup and if they said no to eating then they would starve. The mother had 2 children to bare with. One that was 5 and one that was turning 12. Both where grand children that needed a good childhood. They could not afford to go to school, they had to search for money and even ask strangers for spare change. But, one stranger that was quite beautiful looked down at them and.....

Chapter 2. The strange lady. "recap"

Then as they where standing on "knock street" the beautiful yet old lady grabbed the girl and brought her to eye reach "meaning now she can see her clearly" the lady then said these words. "The key to life is being positive" the girl stared at the lady thinking this is crazy why would you grab me? then the lady changed faces morphing into different people. The girl screamed, but then the lady turned into someone she knew. Then in a flash the two girls where brought to this bright area there was nothing in site. They sat there wondering are we dreaming. The two girls then clutched hand's waiting for hope. They sat and they sat finally thinking of a plan. The oldest girl said "why don't we just keep walking" the younger girl replied with a "I don't quite know" the youngest girl was stuck in confusion wondering why us. The oldest girl then picked her up and started walking. Yet, what they did not know is that they are going to go on a adventure they might not even be ready for. They walked and they walked yet no darkness nothing to shine down on them. But, all of a sudden they heard this strange noise saying come here... follow me... you can trust me... the voice kept fading away little by little. The girls thought what must we do now....

Chapter 3. The strange man.

The two girls carried on following the voice even though it kept getting harder to listen to this strange voice. The two girls walked and walked going step by step. Slowly, it started getting darker as if darkness was filling the air. Sasha the oldest girl, began to think this is rather strange why is it turning dark. The younger girl was small yet strong she kept looking around thinking if they will ever meet there mother again. Then all of a sudden they saw the shadow of a tall male he was walking far in the distance the girls tried getting his attention but the man kept walking on as if he was lost of in a daze. The oldest girl found a door way that was quite hidden they walked through the door into this strange forest they saw the man once again but the man looked like a guy they once knew they just could not remember his face. The man looked at them with red eyes, saying these words. "Follow me follow me" the two girls ran to a old tree that was darkened by branches. Both girls talked saying did you see his eyes. Both decided to rest under this tree they found small branches to build a fire warm enough to keep them alive. All of a sudden while they slept they heard these words. "Positive is key" it kept repeating... they where froze in confusion...

Find out what happens next tomorrow in chapter 4. Thanks ~Sadie

*Read slowly, and reply your thoughts*

+1 by Preston, Moshi, Icedragon The Myth, Dice and 1 other
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
14th December 2013, 08:16 PM

O.o!!! No Sneak Peeks!?! Have mercy tell me more!! XD I just wanna hear more so bad. I wonder who the man was XD ~ Icedragon

+1 by Scott and Starrah

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
14th December 2013, 08:18 PM

Sadie i love this story it is so good!!!!!!!! it leaves you hanging! :D :D :D

hi i am moshi

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
14th December 2013, 08:22 PM

It is meant for you to keep wanting to read more. That is how I write stories. :)

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Login or join the forums to reply.