14th December 2013

Cold Soul Chap. 3- A Friend Indeed.

Made by Polarmanax in Entertainment

682 posts
Seen 10th November 2015
14th December 2013, 10:42 PM

"Katie Benderg, a New student at Timber Highschool, is here...." (RECAP IF YOU DID NOT SEE PART 1 and 2)
COLD SOUL

Katie had just moved from her old school because people were catching on. Her mother could not risk the secret getting out...

Katie walked into the school. A slight chaotic grin slashed across her face when her mother drove off. "Hello, you must be Ms.Benderg. A Pleasure to meet you." A teacher said with delight. "My first name is Katie, not Ms." Katie Frowned. "Oh, well this has already gotten off to a bumpy start, has it not?" The teacher said with a more natural voice. "My name is Mrs.Crisol. Walk this way to my class room." Mrs.Crisol said. "Oh, so what do you teach?" Katie said, looking down at her black-buckled shoes. "I am you're homeroom teacher, of course, but I teach math." Mrs.Crisol said with a more lighter tone of voice. Katie walked into a classroom made up of stuck up rich kids, goths & emos, and normal-ish kids. Katie sighed. She walked over to a seat and sat down. Mrs.Crisol did not give her a book because none were ready at the momment, so she wrote down notes diligently. "Hey, you must be new," a tall slim girl said to Katie. "Well just so you know, we are the top around here, so don't get out of you're place." The girl added. "Oh, trust me, i don't plan on it." Katie said in a "I DON'T CARE" voice. "What is is the square root of 65 class?" Mrs.Crisol said. "8.0622577483." Katie said promptly. "Correct." "Oh, so you are smart? Well that makes you a nerd." the girl named "Ruth Laken" said. "Hmmm, it seems me and this girl are gonna have some problems down the road..." Katie thought to her self.

COLD SOUL - CHAPTER ONE - "THE THOUGHT" COLD SOUL CHAPTER 2: THINGS START HERE.

Katie stared at the clock. Here eyes as cold ice ice, she looked over at Ruth. "Why are you looking at me, freak?" Ruth said. Katie gave her a sharp glare and pounced out of her seat, rushing out of class. "Katie! COME BACK HERE AT ONCE!" Mrs.Crisol shouted with anger. "The little nerd had to run out. Probably ashamed of herself." Ruth stated. Katie had ran to the bathroom, holding in her anger. "Go after her someone!" Mrs.Crisol demanded. Ruth ran after Katie. "Oh, so you wanna do you're hiding in here?" Ruth said to Katie. "I Can crush you, bug." Ruth said, looking down on Katie. Katie launched back her arm and punched Ruth. The punch felt like a burning fire on Ruth's cheek. "OH, SO THE LITTLE BUG WANTS TO FIGHT, EH?" Ruth exclaimed. She kicked Katie, but she did not respond. "TRYING TO BE TOUGH WON'T GET YOU NO WHERE!" Ruth exclaimed with force. Katie screamed, but not like any other scream Ruth had heard. The scream was loud and scratchy, and high pitched, sorta like a kettle on a stove. Mrs.Crisol ran to the scene. She pulled Ruth away and sent her to the Principle. "Are you okay Katie??!?" Katie said yes. They walked back to the classroom together. When they went home that day, Ruth had a mark on her cheek. It looked like she had been burned. It started to feel like a sunburn when you touched it. She thought it was a simple rash, so she put cream on it. That just made it worse.

Katie was at home. Her eyes changed to a soft green color. Her mother Telda came out to the porch and spoke to her. "Katie are you alright?" she said softly. "Yes." Katie replyed. Her mom brought her some lemonade with tiny little straws in them. Telda could tell something was wrong. She knew that from here on, it would not be easy to talk to Katie. Her eyes were soft green, which usally meant something was bothering her. The next day was even worse for Katie.

COLD SOUL - CHAPTER 2 - THINGS START HERE.

COLD SOUL CHAPTER 3:A FRIEND INDEED.

The next day, Katie got up with red eyes. Her mother told her not to go today, but she refused.
Katie walked in the class room. A student walked up to her and said "Hai! My name is Laika! Wanna be friends?". Katie Blushed. She had never been friends with anyone. "yes." she said. "Meet me after school!" And that was that. Katie went to go sit down. She done her work diligently when Ruth interfeared. "Oh, hello nerd. Meet me after school." Ruth said. Katie did not know what to think. Every one wanted to meet her after school. A Couple of other students came and told her the same thing. Katie was suspicios.

So that day, after school, everyone in her class seemed to be there, and a couple of others. Katie thought "what is going on?". "ON THE COUNT OF THREE..." Ruth exclaimed. everyone gathered around Katie And on the count of three they threw Orange paint on her. Each kid had a gallon of paint that Ruth's father paid for. Ruth was a rich kid. Katie was soaked with Orange paint. "HOW COULD YOU??!??!" Katie said. Katie ran down the road soaked in Orange. "RUN LITTLE ORANGE BUG, RUN!" Katie stopped running. She looked back and walked towards them with a serious face. She pushed Ruth down to the ground. "You are nothing but scum." Katie said. She grabbed a half gallon bucket of paint and poured it on Ruth. "You will see nothing but bad luck from now on, RUTH." Katie said madly. Katie through the empty bucket of paint down and walked away. Laika was walking around yelling "Katie! Katieee!". "YOUR LATE TO THE PARTY, LAIKA." Katie said in anger. "What? Late to what? Why are you orange?" "DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME. YOU CALLED ME AFTER SCHOOL TOO PUT PAINT ON ME." "What? but i did not! i swear!!" "Okay. i will trust you. But if i find out Laika that you where in this..." Laika cut Katie Off. "I was not in it. You can trust me! ok?" "Ok" Katie Agreed.

COLD SOUL - CHAPTER 3 - A FRIEND INDEED.

+1 by Harrypot9 and Moshi

tessa (;

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
14th December 2013, 10:46 PM

:D Your doing very good so far! :D Keep it up.

+1 by avax

Login or join the forums to reply.