15th December 2013

My Old CP Biography

Made by Templar in Arts

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
15th December 2013, 10:00 AM

Old CP v1

In the early stages of Old CP, when I randomly searched "Play Old Club Penguin", I clicked on the link, and was shocked. An actual Old CP game!
I started on an account called Notch, and took stroll round Old CP! I left because I got a bit bored, and came back a few months later.

Old CP v2 - Old CP v3

I came back to find that my account was erased (as everyone's), so I just left for a really long time...

Old CP v4 - Old CP v5

I came back again to realize that I ONLY needed a new account! I created Grasshopper, and was amazed by the great change. More commands, more design. I was very shy, and kept well away from others.

Old CP v6 - Old CP v7 (On...and on...)

My failed and terrible agonizing account, Bandit. He was a very big-headed glitch magnet, and didn't really care about his actions.
One day, he went to PSA, where he was banned by Cyberwolf, and was so terribly angry. I had a plan. I faked Internal's account, just to persuade Cyberwolf to unban Bandit. That's where Island comes in. Island complained that HIS account was also banned, and he joined in my plot. Island argued and HE wanted to be Internal, and cussed on his Internal account. Someone caught a screenshot, and told Cyberwolf it was Internal. Internal inoccently was kicked out of PSA all that is to me and Island.

Zipline was born!
I started off my account by being all lovely and sweet. Something ALWAYS managed to go wrong...
I wanted SO many fresh starts, and I made so many account Damen IP Banned me. I told Pickle1020, and thought it was a mistake. So he unIP Banned me, and I was happy! Damen saw that I was unIP Banned. He IP Banned me again. I went to my other computer, telling Damen that I was super sorry, and he forgave me.

I created a beauty called Moriarty for no particular reason.

Penguin Chat 4

I created my account James, and fit right in. Damen later showed up, and me, Sundaze, Reus, and Snev, all earned a Moderator position!

The End

+1 by Notacoolman and Weeiii

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
15th December 2013, 10:03 AM

No problem for the font and unIP ban!
Just doing my job, -flys-.

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
15th December 2013, 11:41 AM

I enjoy the biography.Also this is a little off topic but you copied my signature xD.

Login or join the forums to reply.