2nd October 2013

how do i get premium?

Made by Notacoolman in Cool Stuff

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
2nd October 2013, 05:55 PM

hi guys! i think premium is very intresting and i want to get it! so i was wondering HOW TO GET IT and HOW MUCH IT COST. thank you for your help! have a great day and i'll see you on oldcp! until then...waddle on! ;) (happy hump DAYYY!)

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
2nd October 2013, 05:58 PM

and do i need a certain amount of credits to summon,or do i need a premium?

251 posts
2nd October 2013, 06:03 PM

Coolman, To get premium you need credits to buy it. Premium is 400 credits and once you buy premium you can summon friends, make bot talk and go into the /jr adults room. To get premium you have to buy it from the extras store. I hope this helped! :)

+1 by Notacoolman

Awesome Signature Made By: Cat Warrior

~ Musclebob1 Assistant !
~ Sarabareille Assistant !
~ I Work For Nintendo Inc.
~ I Got The Job At The Coffee Shop!
~ I Got The Job At The Night Club!
~ I Got The Job At The Mine Shack!
~ I Love 3Jake3 :)

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd October 2013, 06:14 PM

In order to obtain the Extra of Premium, you need to earn a certain amount of credits. Premium costs 400 credits to buy. If you want the credits, you have to either win a contest for credits OR assist a Moderator or Administrator. Please don't ask random people for credits. It just lowers your chances of aquiring them. You have to earn it the hard way, don't just take the easy way because others are doing it. Just to let you know, the peole that ask for credits never get any, and get kicked for doing so.

+1 by Notacoolman

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
2nd October 2013, 06:28 PM

Quote:
In ornder to obtain the Extra of Premium, you need to earn a certain amount of credits. Premium costs 400 credits to buy. If you want the credits, you have to either win a contest for credits OR assist a Moderator or Administrator. Please don't ask random people for credits. It just lowers your chances of aquiring them. You have to earn it the hard way, don't just take the easy way because others are doing it. Just to let you know, the peole that ask for credits never get any, and get kicked for doing so.
thank you so much hiphop! although,i wasn't going to ask random people. i was going to earn it by working at the coffee shop. have a great day and i'll see you on oldcp! until then...waddle on

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
2nd October 2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Coolman, To get premium you need credits to buy it. Premium is 400 credits and once you buy premium you can summon friends, make bot talk and go into the /jr adults room. To get premium you have to buy it from the extras store. I hope this helped! :)
thank you it helped alot!

+1 by user100

Login or join the forums to reply.