15th December 2013

The Weekend/First day of School P.3

Made by Sunset in Arts

Master
919 posts
Seen 2nd March 2016
15th December 2013, 03:34 PM

Hi everyone.Finally chapter 3 is here some people were eager to see the chapter 3 and today is Sunday that means every Sunday will be 2 chapters! So right now I doing chapter 3 and later chapter 4 will probably come at 5:00.Okay so lets get to the story.And tell me on the comments if you want more.Also If i made errors tell me on the comments.Enjoy it.

I just stand there.I cant believe that girl in the bus who disliked my clothes is in my class! I just walked out the classroom and stand by the door.I took a deep breath."I got this.Just stay positive and just walk around the classroom and sit and the very back' I said to myself.So I just walked fast so the girl doesn't notice and I sat at the very back.Phew! A lady came in and I guess she was my teacher "Hello class welcome to Phoenix Middle School I'm your teacher Ms. Carrie" she said while writing her name on the white board."I have assigned seats,So you better get moving." She said.She grab a folder and open it and toke out a piece of paper."Okay Lets start." She said getting her reading glasses.'Ruby You sit at the front of the room.Daniel you sit at the second row of the room." I just sit there until my name came up."Alice you sit right next to Michelle" Ms.Carrie said. 'Um where is that?' I said. "Over here" She pointed.Oh no.Oh no! I get to sit with that girl who disliked my clothes? Michelle? I sat next to Michelle.She stared at me."Hi Michelle" I said. "Ew! Do you ever brush your teeth?" Michelle said. I cant believe that Michelle said that to me! Oh no she didn't. 'Do you ever think you put on WAYY to much lipgloss? I said. "You better watch out! Or your gonna have the worst school year of your life! Michelle said.Oh no what have I done? Its okay I can still go through the school year. I turned around and face the teacher. "Okay today at science you have to pick a partner and do a little experiment."Ms.Carrie said.'Now go pick a partner or I have to pick it!' Ms.Carrie said.I have to pick someone before Mr.Carrie choose someone.I couldn't find one everyone already choose one! I looked around the room.The only person I spotted was..Michelle. She grinned at me. 'That's it! Alice you go be partners with Michelle!' Ms.Carrie said.So me and Michelle sat together and Ms.Carrie gave us some cups with liquid inside." Okay you and your partner have to follow the questions and answer some of them.Okay first grab the cup that has a greenish liquid color." Mr.Carrie said slowly.I was about to grab it,but Michelle swiped it away from me."Then take a cup that has a bluish color then you pour it into the cup that has a greenish color." Ms.Carrie said.Michelle Did almost everything."Alice why aren't you doing it with your partner? Don't be lazy! Ms.Carrie said."But she wouldn't let me do it!' I said. "Ms.Carrie! Alice said to me if I didn't do it all the work so will beat me up!' Michelle said. I cant believe she said that! Everyone was staring at me and giving me dirty looks."ALICE! MEET ME AFTER SCHOOL FOR THREATENING A CLASSMATE!' Ms.Carrie yelled.Michelle looked at me and smirked.Later at Lunch I got a cherry pie and a salad and a coke.I walked around and searched for a seat.I was walking and I was near the popular kids table.They stared at me and they were snickering.I spotted Emily at a empty table.I ran to get that seat,but when I ran someone in the popular table put out their leg and I tripped! I landed face at my cherry pie! My whole lunch was all over me! It was a disaster.Everyone in the lunch room laughed at me.Oh my god I was SO humiliated."Wow Alice your such a ugly mess!" said Michelle.I was so angry at Michelle.Some guys toke pictures and laugh. "This should be on the school newspaper!' Said one guy. "I'll put this on Facebook!' said another guy.I just ran out of the lunch room and cried."I wish I NEVER went to this school.' I said to myself.I heard footsteps.I bet it was Michelle."Hey,Are you okay?" I turned around and saw a guy he had brown short hair.He also had dark brown eyes.He smiled at me.I just sat there and looked at him."That was a harsh prank they did to you.' He said.He gave me a napkin."Don't worry everything will be okay.' He said. I smiled.After a few classes,Finally school was over! I walked to my house and I got the key that my mom gave me.I open it.And I gasped.Everything was a total mess! "MAX! Are you here?" I yelled.Oh my god what happened!?!

What will happened to Max? What happened to the house? Next chapter will tell everything.

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
15th December 2013, 03:35 PM

Good story, but this must be in category "arts" :)

+1 by Sophie
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Master
919 posts
Seen 2nd March 2016
15th December 2013, 03:36 PM

I know I made a mistake Can any moderator move this to arts? My computer was acting weird.

+1 by Scott and Sophie

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th December 2013, 03:50 PM

I knew something was gonna happen to Max.
Its because your family is in vacation and you at school.
Can't wait for P.4.
And here's my guess about Max.
He was kidnapped.
Thats my guess.
Bye!

~Jonathanitti

+1 by Sophie

1,007 posts
Seen 5th October 2015
15th December 2013, 03:52 PM

Me want more! You should be a author, THESE ARE THE MOST AMAZING BOOKS! Moree! Im like dying for chapter 4! There soo good! By the way, you spelled took wrong

+1 by Sophie
I'm Tacofun. Hi!

This signature was made by Jon c:

This signature was made by cheep!

We will never forget you Oldcp!

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
15th December 2013, 03:57 PM

These are the ultimate best stories I ever read!!!

I imagine it all in my head as I read it!!!

Michelle looks like my archenemy Charlotte and Alice looks like Alice In Wonderland!!!

Oh my god I just want to kill Michelle she's getting on my nerves.

+1 by Sophie

Login or join the forums to reply.