18th December 2013

The Weekend/First day of School P.4

Made by Sunset in Arts

Master
919 posts
Seen 2nd March 2016
18th December 2013, 09:40 PM

Hi everyone i know you all been waiting for my chapter 4 of my story.Sorry I was busy with stuff in life and never had the chance to do it.Enjoy it.

I was very shocked when I saw the house was a complete disaster! "MAX? WHERE ARE YOU?" I screamed.I heard giggling."Huh?" I said. When I was walking around the house I saw the living room was nearly covered with play-dough! I looked in the kitchen it was a chocolate milk mess! I ran around the house to find Max,but I saw a note.It said "Hello Alice,You lovely neighbor,Mrs.Danny,Picked up Max from preschool and drop him off here." "WHAT??? SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO BABYSIT MAX??" I yelled.I checked every room in the house.Oh No.The only room that I didn't check was my room.I slowly walked to my room.I heard giggling in my room.I took a peek inside.WHAT THE HECK.My posters were ripped and my makeup set was all over on the carpet! "MAX! WHAT ON THE EARTH DID YOU DID?" I yelled at Max."Hi Awice! Sowwy.I was bored so I came in here!" He said."What did you do in the living room and the kitchen?!?" I said. "I was playing with play-dough and I was thinking to cover everything with play-dough! And the kitchen I got thirsty and I made myself a chocolate milkshake." He said.I just cant.Just no."Alright.Cmon lets go to YOUR room."I said nicely.I picked up Max and put him in his room and I closed the little gate he had."Now you stay here and be good." I said.He nodded.I walked to my room and I just looked at it.Just great.How am I going to get this old very nice posters I got from a really long time ago? I had no place in home to relax.I just notice I should go outside and bring my laptop! I went outside and I open my laptop.10 emails?? I open them and they all said. "HAHAHAHA LOOK AT YOU IN LUNCH! WHAT A UGLY MESS YOU WERE! HAHAHA" Almost all of the emails said it."How the heck did they knew my email address???" I said to myself.I logged in my Facebook account.Oh..my...god.Michelle has a Facebook account and on her post said "Hey everyone! I found the new biggest loser on my school! Guess what happened at lunch? She was a ugly mess! LOL HERES A PICTURE OF HER.Also I founded out what was her email! Send this to her.orangepoplover@email." I was very shocked that LITTLE DEVIL MICHELLE DID THAT! No wonder I got so many emails! I ran up to my room and cried the whole day.It was 9:40 I had to go and put Max to bed.I picked him up and tucked him to sleep.I walked out. "Wait Awice! Can you checked the closet in-case of monsters!!And put my star nightlight?" He said. "But Max there's no such thing as monsters! And aren't you old for nightlights?" I said. "Please put it I'm scared" He cried.I felt bad for him,so I did it.I check the closet and put on his star nightlight."Good Night!" I said.I closed the door and walked to the kitchen.I felted the biggest loser.I just sat there and remembered the emails and Michelle.I looked what was next to me.A knife.I just stared at it."No no no! Don't do it!Stay positive like I promised." I said in my mind.I picture Michelle in my mind. "Do it! DO IT YOUR THE BIGGEST LOSER AND YOU WILL NEVER SURVIVED MIDDLE SCHOOL!" said Michelle in my mind.I stand up and got the knife."ARRGH NO I WONT DO IT NOT FOR MICHELLE I WONT LET HER WIN!" I yelled. I dropped the knife and cried. for the whole night.Next morning I notice the time.Oh just great 7:44.I got dressed and left.I didn't even bother chasing the bus.I walked to my school.Phoenix Middle school.I walked slowly.Suddenly a group of girls came after me.I was really worried.Michelle shoved the girls away and she gave me a angry looked.OH NO.

What will happened to poor Alice? What will Michelle do to Alice? Find out in the next chapter!

Master
919 posts
Seen 2nd March 2016
18th December 2013, 09:42 PM

OMG OMG OMG Sorry Guys While I was typing I accidentally hit 'enter'.Sorry guys I will finish it.Please no hate

Banned
12 posts
18th December 2013, 10:11 PM

Pusheen is a boss ass bitch FU*CEEK

-1 by Sunset, Grace and CPManiac

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
18th December 2013, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Pusheen is a boss ass bitch
Em,read the rules page,please.

+1 by CPManiac
insert signature here

Master
919 posts
Seen 2nd March 2016
18th December 2013, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Pusheen is a boss ass bitch FU*CEEK

Please don't post bad words in your comments :) and re read the rules or you will get banned.

+1 by Grace

Login or join the forums to reply.