19th December 2013

A poor man's story "David"

Made by Asq5 in Arts

Banned
244 posts
Seen 2nd June 2014
19th December 2013, 01:42 PM

Once a day, There was a poor poor poor Soldier in USA army named David. David always had poor armor, Bad weapons, no kills , bad armor. His father died in Army(In a battle) And his mother died in a car accident. When David was 12 And it was the chirstmas, David had no prizes or gift, No mails from anyone, David lived for working after school, Everyday after school he cleans the school so he can live(have money for his little house). When he was 19 he was sitting alone on his sofa, Then suddenly a German soldier broke the door and entered, He kicked david out of his house and took all his money(20 Dollars). David was so poor and sad after the school fired him from his job because he got one of the school manager's house's robbed. David didn't find any job in the USA. he went to find a job, Rich people kept hitting him in the street. David finally found a work "Waiter in a restaurant" David kept working in the restaurant until he was 23, Then the president of the USA had his dinner in there, And David was busy to open the door for him because he was delievering some dishes, So the boss fired him from work. David wanted to leave the USA, He kept moving in the Deserts on foot, Then suddenly..A car appeared from far.David kept waving his hands for the Car to help him, When the car got near to David, It was an Army Patriot not a car, The driver was named "John" John said: What's your name? David said: "David" Then John said: We were tracking you since a long time..We were looking for a new soldier in the Army. David got surprised then John said: You are enough strong, Do you agree to join the USA Army? David Agreed to join. But this didn't mean hes rich. He had poor weapons in Army. Once a day in a battle on Germany lines, David found out that the guy who robbed his house is a Captain in the German Army. He found him on the battle, They both shot each other, David kept crouching then running to he survive shots from the German captain. David knifed the German captain and won the battle, He decided to resign from the USA Army forces, When he resigned John gave him 1 million dollars for helping them in all the battles he fought in. So David turned from a poor man to a rich and friendly man.

+1 by Snev, ForumHelper, PenguinDSC, Grace and 3 others

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
19th December 2013, 01:49 PM

Then a battle broke out and one guy was named will! The man leading the attack said "Fire at will!" So everyone turned around and shot pour will....
Jk long but good story

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

Banned
244 posts
Seen 2nd June 2014
19th December 2013, 01:50 PM

Thanks bob, and sorry for any wrong spellings , Sneval and patric helped me in correcting mistakes in this.

133 posts
Seen 18th April 2014
19th December 2013, 02:28 PM

I love this <3

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th December 2013, 04:07 PM

Good story... But you shouldn't capitalize the word after the comma...

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th December 2013, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Thanks bob, and sorry for any wrong spellings , Sneval and patric helped me in correcting mistakes in this.
._. Really? Capitalize the names of people!

Banned
244 posts
Seen 2nd June 2014
19th December 2013, 04:25 PM

Lol don't correct for me please.. I know English well..

Login or join the forums to reply.