19th December 2013

disliking is an opinion

Made by Notacoolman in Feedback

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
19th December 2013, 02:42 PM

hi guys! pretty much every time i log in i see a post or mood that says "[insert name here] is disliking my posts! can a mod please ban/warn/firmly tell [insert name here] to stop?" or something like that. guys,you have to understand that disliking is just a negative opinion about someone's post. if someone likes your post that's a POSITIVE opinion about that post. if someone dislikes your post it's not that they dislike YOU,in particular. it's just that they didn't like your POST. guys,if someone dislikes your post please don't take it personally.once again,it's just an opinion. even Damen gets dislikes on his posts sometimes! in my opinion,it's just nearly impossible to avoid dislikes. well i guess that's all i have to say! have a great day and i'll see you guys on Penguinchat4 and PenguinIsles when it comes out! until then....

+1 by PenguinDSC, Grace, Mycroft, May23 and 6 others

133 posts
Seen 18th April 2014
19th December 2013, 02:49 PM

Yeah I got a dislike once I didn't really care c:

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
19th December 2013, 02:49 PM

I Know it's so annoying because the Rookies make a topic about it like this:

:O DAMEN, ABBY DISLKIED MY POST SHE SPAMMED ME WITH DISLIKES!
(Shows picture and user had 1 dislike)
A MOD OR ADMIN PLEASE BAN HER,

Not all Users do that some do though, not trying to hate on Rookies but that is where I mostly see it.

+1 by Notacoolman, Mycroft, vella, Archie and 2 others
Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

133 posts
Seen 18th April 2014
19th December 2013, 02:53 PM

Well when I first looked at my notifications and got a dislike I was like UGHHHHGGGHG I hate him now!! now im just like : whatevs

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th December 2013, 03:27 PM

i know disliking is an option. But don't dislike without a Reason. And yoshi disliked my post for no reason so that is why asq5 liked it.

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
19th December 2013, 03:31 PM

Quote:
I know disliking is an option. But don't dislike without a option. And yoshi disliked my post for no reason so that is why asq5 liked it.
what do you mean "don't dislike without an option"?

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th December 2013, 03:33 PM

I mean don't dislike without a reason. I miss typed.

+1 by DeskPool

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
19th December 2013, 03:47 PM

I agree very much with this. Though, sometimes people do dislike and spam for no reason. It does happen,but instead of saying "BAN HER OMG" I pm them and ask them why they dislike my posts. Because yes, sometimes they do dislike them for no reason, but this is very true. +1

+1 by DeskPool and Archie

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
19th December 2013, 03:59 PM

Quote:
i know disliking is an option. But don't dislike without a Reason. And yoshi disliked my post for no reason so that is why asq5 liked it.

Sometimes people do dislike with a reason, but don't say it's not for any reason because you don't know what the user was thinking.

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
25th December 2013, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Well when I first looked at my notifications and got a dislike I was like UGHHHHGGGHG I hate him now!! now im just like : whatevs
Yeah, I just let my dislike fly by like a bird. It just goes away out of my mind. And then I get way more likes. But when you get disliked when you get a good helpful big post, then your maybe kind of mad.
Quote:

Not all Users do that some do though, not trying to hate on Rookies but that is where I mostly see it.
Sometimes Rookies do do that. I've seen one.

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
25th December 2013, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I just let my dislike fly by like a bird. It just goes away out of my mind. And then I get way more likes. But when you get disliked when you get a good helpful big post, then your maybe kind of mad.
Quote:

Sometimes Rookies do do that. I've seen one.
well,happily (for other users. i'm not really happy or mad) people with 80 rep or under,can't dislike. that will cause less drama :)

133 posts
Seen 18th April 2014
25th December 2013, 10:39 PM

Yeah I know :) ive not made much of a HELPFUL post but I agree

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
25th December 2013, 11:21 PM

I agree dislikeing is the persons option! But some people spam with dislikes...

~weend

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
26th December 2013, 01:06 AM

Quote:
I'm sure yoshi meant to like but he clicked dislike accidentally. I know yoshi...he wouldn't do that. Lol I used to be like"grr they disliked my post. Flaming time!" Now Idc unless they flame or do it without a purpose.

Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Login or join the forums to reply.