3rd October 2013
1 view

my 100th post omg! (ok i NEED to reward all of you)

Made by Notacoolman in Reports

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
3rd October 2013, 03:16 PM

hey guys! guess what day it is! guess what day it is! no its not hump day its the day i reached 100 posts! crowd:BOOOO guys don't boo me! this is happy! anyway again,i would like to thank all of you for supporting me all this time! without all of you i would just be some loser that plays oldcp...(which i kind of am). i wish it was possble to describe in words how much i love all of you and thank all of you. hehe it seems like it was just YESTERDAY i was a random penguin waddle around...(which i kind of am..) i can't believe you guys helped me work my way to 100 post THIS FAST heheh! (i'm stalling while trying to figure out how to deeply thank you guys if you haven't realized.well this is very awkward.) thank you all for putting up with my random weirdness,my boring speeches (such as this one), and supporting me,helping me out and everything else you guys do for me. i seriously need to reward you guys for doing all of this for me but i just don't know what to reward you all with. you can leave suggestions of what i should reward you guys in the comments below. have a great day and i'll--WAIT A SEC! i just realized this is the 100th time i'm saying "have a great day and i'll see you on oldcp! until then..waddle on"! so since this is the 100th time i'm saying that will i do it in a special way you ask?....NOPE! have a great day and i'll see you on oldcp! until then..waddle on ;)! hehe,that's all you get! NAH JK!...but seriously that's all you get.BYE!!! THANKS EVERYONE FOR GETTING ME THIS FAR!

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
3rd October 2013, 03:21 PM

oh and damen,i ESPECIALLY thank you. you are very awesome. you created oldcp,the awesome oldcp parties,(such as disney vs oldcp) and the damen/oldcp radio station! thank you for all the uncountable things you did for everybody over the years. you are awesome even when you make HUUGE mistakes,and no matter what anybody else says you will always be cool and epic no matter what! anyway guys,feel free to read my next post that won't be special/thank you speech at all!....(or will it?)

Rookie
265 posts
Seen 13th May 2019
3rd October 2013, 03:58 PM

Reward me in credits! Crowd:boo you stinking penguin /me:hey!!!

+1 by Notacoolman

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd October 2013, 04:37 PM

Congrats! I have a tip for you which I received from Damen, try not to flood posting as in posting a lot when you only write something such as "Okay"

+1 by Notacoolman
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Fizz
Master
437 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd October 2013, 04:43 PM

Congrats!!! I feel like I'm the only one without 100 now XD

+1 by Notacoolman
a cool photo I made in 2013

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
3rd October 2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Congrats!!! I feel like I'm the only one without 100 now XD
haha thanks fizz! and you will get there eventually :) and thank you hash. sure arcticwolf! i will reward you in credits. although,after this i don't think you should ask for credits. i think you need to earn them.

Login or join the forums to reply.