21st December 2013

What is Minecraft?

Made by Nintendo in Minecraft

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
21st December 2013, 06:42 PM

Minecraft is a multiplayer sandbox building and digging game where the player can explore all different kinds of worlds, and no 2 worlds are the same. You can make some awesome creations in Creative mode! Want to build a waterslide? Go ahead! Want to build a palace? Sure! Want to make a functional calculator? Why not? Minecraft is the 5th best-selling PC game ever, making the game one of the best for this gaming generation and from this point onward. There's also Survival Mode, where the player can battle frightening enemies at night, and must gather equipment and other safety tools to survive. Hardcore Mode, the same as Survival Mode, but the player is locked at hardest difficulty, and only one life for the player.

We are happy to announce that the Minecraft section is now open on the DamenSpike forums! I will go over a few of the rules:

- Do not cuss.
- Do not spam.
- Do not flame against/at other users.
- Do not try to hack.
- Make sure what you post is appropriate and is relevant to this category!
- Do not show any images that are inappropriate. There are still some children online this site.
- If you want to take a picture of your skin, once again, make sure it's appropriate.
- If there is an update, feature, or bug fix that recently happened, post it here!
- Do not make hate discussions/posts towards anyone!
- Do not post any links to the public, even if it's the Minecraft site itself.
- Share your creations! There's a lot more than keeping people updated. Entertain them!
- If you have a map/mod that is appropriate enough to be posted, post it here! PM members the download file or PM members the URL link to the download.
- Do not show your rage on Minecraft or tell about it on the forums. These kinds of topics are usually unnecessary.
- Failure to follow these rules will result in a temporary suspension, and/or an indefinite ban.

Thank you for reading!
~Nintendo

+1 by Dice, Mycroft, Sophie, Templar and 1 other
"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
21st December 2013, 06:44 PM

Some tips as well:
When posting, if needed, specify the console this update/bug/etc.. is on (PC, Xbox, PE etc...)
Erm... That's it.

Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st December 2013, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Minecraft is a multiplayer sandbox building and digging game where the player can explore all different kinds of worlds, and no 2 worlds are the same. You can make some awesome creations in Creative mode! Want to build a waterslide. Go ahead! Want to build a palace? Sure! Want to make a functional calculator? Why not? Minecraft is the 5th best-selling PC game ever, making the game one of the best for this gaming generation and from this point onward. There's also Survival Mode, where the player can battle frightening enemies at night, and must gather equipment and other safety tools to survive. Hardcore Mode, the same as Survival Mode, but the player is locked at hardest difficulty, and only one life for the player.

We are happy to announce that the Minecraft section is now open on the DamenSpike forums! I will go over a few of the rules:

- Do not cuss.

- Do not spam.

- Do not try to hack.

- Do not show any images that are inappropriate. There are still some children online this site.

- If you want to take a picture of your skin, once again, make sure it's appropriate.

- If there is an update, feature, or bug fix that recently happened, post it here!

- Share your creations! There's a lot more than keeping people updated. Entertain them!

- If you have a map/mod that is appropriate enough to be posted, post it here! PM members the download file or PM members the URL link to the download.

- Do not show your rage on Minecraft or tell about it on the forums. These kinds of topics are usually unnecessary.

- Failure to follow these rules will result in a temporary suspension, and/or an indefinite ban.

Thank you for reading!

~Nintendo
Good to know. I am not allowed on Minecraft... :/

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
21st December 2013, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Minecraft is a multiplayer sandbox building and digging game where the player can explore all different kinds of worlds, and no 2 worlds are the same. You can make some awesome creations in Creative mode! Want to build a waterslide. Go ahead! Want to build a palace? Sure! Want to make a functional calculator? Why not? Minecraft is the 5th best-selling PC game ever, making the game one of the best for this gaming generation and from this point onward. There's also Survival Mode, where the player can battle frightening enemies at night, and must gather equipment and other safety tools to survive. Hardcore Mode, the same as Survival Mode, but the player is locked at hardest difficulty, and only one life for the player.

- Do not cuss.

- Do not spam.

- Do not try to hack.

Thank you for reading!

~Nintendo
Though where is the place on the forums?

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
22nd December 2013, 10:20 AM

Edit: I thought the rules were for Minecraft, I didn't know they were for the CATEGORY.

Login or join the forums to reply.