25th December 2013

What would you do?

Made by FashionistaThePositivePrincess in Entertainment

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
25th December 2013, 07:16 PM

What would you do if you got forum moderator? I would make a thank you post and start right away moderating. I would be so much more active and be the happiest girl. I would make a mood about how happy I am and actually, it would be cool since my best friend and my bf are mods. What about you? What would YOU do? My apologies if this was a short post.

Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
25th December 2013, 07:20 PM

It's not an short post.Otherwise i would make an thank you discussion.Then review moderator powers and what to do,when to do it.Next start moderating and helping out the community.Though i wonder if this post will lower your chances of moderator.(I hope that last sentence isn't true)

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
25th December 2013, 07:23 PM

Quote:
It's not an short post.Otherwise i would make an thank you discussion.Then review moderator powers and what to do,when to do it.Next start moderating and helping out the community.Though i wonder if this post will lower your chances of moderator.(I hope that last sentence isn't true)
Why would it? The category is entertainment, meaning I'm not asking, it's for fun. :)

Your friend,

Best friends
Friends

BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
25th December 2013, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Why would it? The category is entertainment, meaning I'm not asking, it's for fun. :)
I know your not asking.Be right back i'm making a discussion on new tab taking a while.

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th December 2013, 08:20 PM

I would do the same as you would but I would also review the commands moderators have.

Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
25th December 2013, 08:33 PM

Quote:
I would do the same as you would but I would also review the commands moderators have.
I would too. I would overlook the directions, like how to ban, ipban, warn,change ranks,and other powers. Because, if I didn't know some, I wouldn't be doing my job very good.
Usually people like you and Internal got moderator. :3. I know you will both get it. :)

Your trusted Master Fashionista

Your friend,

Best friends
Friends

BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
25th December 2013, 11:35 PM

I would eat my breakfast cuz i need my brain food :P Then i would make a thank you post. Then i would start being more active! Sooo yah!

~weend

1,007 posts
Seen 5th October 2015
26th December 2013, 07:18 PM

I would make a thank post, and saying i will try to help everyone when they need help, i would start moderating and check posts, i would be very happy and take my job seriously, that's what i would do!

I'm Tacofun. Hi!

This signature was made by Jon c:

This signature was made by cheep!

We will never forget you Oldcp!

Login or join the forums to reply.