26th December 2013

My life and game updates.

Made by Aaron in Club Penguin

So without further ado.
263 posts
Seen 29th May 2023
26th December 2013, 03:36 PM

Hello there!

im gonna tell you about club penguin and me!
You will see all the information here.

The lunch of the new game club penguin!, i was excited to play the game so i have created a account called fatih,i have joined the halloween party!, it was a great start for a beta game! but
i didnt take my beta hat sadly.

Billybob was fixing some errors and glitches in the game and i took the chance to meet him!
he told me that: Fatih you're a nice penguin and i hope to see you again in the near future.

Lance sold club penguin to disney for 3,5Million dollars.
Disney changed alot of things and they fixed all the glitches,and i have created Coins for change program it helps the people around the world!
Free bells!
there were some hackers in the game so i was wearing the new clothes,no body think'd that i would be a beta. And they removed the skull emote.

The cpps were appearing and club penguin was on the lead, some penguins told me(wanna trade?,wanna sell?) i was like Noo this is my only account!, the party's where amazing and all the penguins were very happy!

The beta penguins has started to disappear due to hacking,banning, and the pookies were crowding at the Puffle shop, that year was the worst!

The party's were silly, and 1 of 150 penguins are a beta!,Billy left the game and so do I.

The silly penguin award party where the penguins do there best to earn a trophy.
and the arctic white was starting to be hacked and many other items.

on july 2012, i have joined OldCp! the most exciting game after club penguin

After 3 years of no logging in..,the silly pookies took over the puffle shop, and I have survived from the hackers which makes my penguin unique and special, and I didn't see the beta hat on my inventory.

Thanks for reading!

Yooooooooooooooooooooo
347 posts
Seen 26th January 2023
26th December 2013, 04:56 PM

Awesome Sting! I really like your posts! Keep doing!

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
27th December 2013, 04:05 PM

Fantastic job, Sting! Keep up that work of yours!

+1 by Aaron

Login or join the forums to reply.