26th December 2013

OldCP story

Made by x in Entertainment

956 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
26th December 2013, 09:39 PM

Once upon a time, there was a young man. His name was Damen. When he was 7 he designed his own website. He named it Club penguin cheats 2005. It was often used and millions of great comments were added! Like Thanks Damen! Wow this really helps. When Damen turned 12 he designed a game called Snailschat. You were a snail and you walk around. Then he made a website called rsnail.biz when he was 14. It was a game where your a penguin and you waddle around in one room that's kind of small. Then when he was 15 he created a game called OldCP There were millions of players from NewCP that were mad because Disney ruined OldCP. When everyone found OldCP they were excited! It had old rooms and some commands. But then in 2013 Damen shut it down! He was going to make a new game called Penguin isles in the future. He said Beta testing was on the 4th of January 2014. When everyone heard OldCP was going to shut down they were very very sad! Because no other place has a wonderful game like Damen's.

And that my fellow kids/teens is the story of OldCP well i just added some stuff at the beginning

4|23|15
Master
810 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th December 2013, 09:42 PM

Yea but,he did not shut down Oldcp.Disney made him to shut the game because of copyright!

Kara, Olivia, Tessa, Olivia, Adam, Olivia, Olivia

956 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
26th December 2013, 09:49 PM

... WHEN I SEE DISNEY, ILL BE SURE TO GIVE THEM A WARNING TO LET DAMEN PUT IT BACK UP OR THEY WILL BE SORRY! And btw Damen is the one with the copyright. Disney is the one with the stupid right

Login or join the forums to reply.