27th December 2013

Penguin tales

Made by x in Entertainment

956 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
27th December 2013, 02:43 PM

1. Brayden and the beanstalk
Once upon a time, a boy named Brayden lived in a small house. He had a mom, a sister, a dad and a brother His brothers name was Drake. His sisters name was Sadie. His dads name was Damen. And his moms name was Chelsey. One day Brayden went to the shop. The owner said Hey Brayden! Ill trade you that cow for 3 magic beans! He said Ok. He gave him the cow. When he got home his mom was really mad. When Brayden planted them, over the night a beanstalk grew taller and taller. The next day when Brayden woke up he saw it and climbed up the beanstalk. He found a castle. And a giant! The giant said I smell the blood of an English penguin! Brayden hid and saw some stuff. He took it and climbed down the beanstalk and his family were healthy.

The end!
2. The 3 little penguins
Once upon a time there were 3 penguins. They were homeless they had no homes but then... They chopped down wood and build their house. One built their house out of snow. The other one built his house out of stone. But the last one.. Built his house out of wood, stone and iron. Then the big bad Herbert came. He said I'll break, ill melt and ill wrecking ball your house down! The penguin that built his house out of snow, his house got melted! The house that got built out of wood got knocked down! But the one made out of wood stone and iron... He wrecking balled it! But it didn't work. It broke the wrecking ball. He dressed up in a penguin disguise and said hello? Anyone home? And he peeked out the door and got a shears and trimmed off all of Herbert's hair! He was freezing then the penguin said I can make your arm next! Then Herbert ran away. All 3 penguins huddled in the wood, stone and iron house and had hot cocoa.

The end!

+1 by Archie

Login or join the forums to reply.