Shipwreck #2

Made by Preston in Arts

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
27th December 2013, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Hello, Mattie! Nice to meek you. My names is Pirate Chester Waddles Jr. but my nickname is Pirate Chester, and nick-nickname is Chester, but I like Chester the best. I am getting ready for my biggest boat ride ever, and I am up for the challenge. Here is the map right now:

I am starting at my home, Vanderville City, and going to Hurricane Island, the most fierce island of all Club Penguin. Well, I am getting ready for the boat ride, and packing all I need. When I finish, I will set of to the iceberg, a great place to start sailing of to the ocean...

MORE MAPS GOING TO BE ADDED!

Well, I hope you like the story so far! Trust me, it gets exciting...

Your Green Machine,

~Chesnut

Arr, right now I am on my boat, sailing on the calm waves. "Seems the weather is generous today!" I said. Well, I see I was wrong. A big coat of fog tackles over me, so now I can not see a thing. "They really need 2 light houses..." I mumbled. Ok, the weather got really bad. Lots of rain came pouring down, thunder boomed, lighting stuck in the distance. I was getting a bit scared. I had to act like a man, so this is what I did: Waves were coming from behind me somehow, so I backed up in the same direction, so my boat faced the same way as the wave. BOOM! The wave crashed and my boat zoomed across the ocean. Water puddles were all over my boat. "Drats! Gotta clean up this lad again, when I just did! Arr..." I dreadfully said. I looked on the upper deck, and found a bottle that washed up on the boat. I opened the bottle, and it had a message. This is what it said:
Oh my... The Princess needs me...

To Be Continued...

+1 by Dice and May23

Login or join the forums to reply.