30th December 2013

Chapter 4: Shocked

Made by Valerie in Arts

Rookie
56 posts
30th December 2013, 07:27 PM

''What's all this?'' Valerie asked John. ''Robbers came in last night.'' John replied. Valerie dreadfully walked to the broken window. Alexis came along with Valerie crying in Valerie's shoulder. ''It's ok.'' Valerie said. ''NO! It's not Val!'' Alexis cried out. She sat on the floor the only thing left in their life. John called Valerie's mother to get Alexis. Valerie's mother Susan walked over and carried little Alexis in her arms. Susan whispered something in Alexis's ears but John didn't hear anything. Just two words John heard ''let'' and ''them'' were the words. ''Want to know how it happened?'' John asked. ''I'm too depressed to talk.'' Valerie replied wiping away her tears. ''Just leave me alone.'' Valerie replied. John left and went inside his house. Valerie sobbed so much. The cops came up with a news reporter and said,'' You have her.'' The news reporter said,'' Would you like to be in the news?'' Val ignored her and went to the cliff. The news reporter followed her. ''This is depressing! Why do you people put robberies on T.V?!?! Leave me alone!'' Valerie yelled. The news reporter left. A small red car parked up. It said ''Bank Savers'' on the side. Alexis jumped to Valerie's arms. ''Good news! Good news!'' Alexis said.
This bad day rotated to good....

+1 by Damen, Dice, Grace, Preston and 2 others
Dance all the way!!!

Login or join the forums to reply.