30th December 2013
1 view

Why I'm acting different

Made by Nintendo in Feedback

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
30th December 2013, 09:37 PM

NOTE: I am aware this isn't an exception or an excuse. I put this in the Feedback section to review myself.

I know you might think this is drama or whatnot, but just hear me out, OK?

Alright, so you might have noticed I'm acting a little different lately. Well, it's just that I'm having a tough time in real life. My family, friends, everything. It's so hard to keep in touch with everyone, and I just don't know where to turn for help. I know I might be a little rude, I apologize for that, but the Internet is also real hard for me. I'm not going to say names about who's giving me a hard time, but it's just too much. Please, please, please understand. You guys are the only ones I trust. My family, no, I don't even trust most of them,. Only my parents, I trust.

I'm even starting to believe I'm suffering depression, frustration, anger, autism, aspergers, and hopelessness. I don't want to leave the forum behind me, I'm serious, I love you all. It's real life that has me caught up in a pickle. I was, in fact, 1 degree away from a whopping 100 degree fever last night. Gladly, I feel fine now, but I'm getting too angry every day in real life, and I'm starting to have second thoughts on myself.

Please, just forgive and understand me.

~Nintendo

+1 by Lemons, x, Bob, Box Head Drake and 12 others
"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

705 posts
Seen 20th April 2019
30th December 2013, 09:39 PM

I do understand about your real life.But you can take a break from the internet and keep in touch with your family friends and whatnot

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
30th December 2013, 09:41 PM

This is a place where you can also be free! If someone is giving you a hard time on here, report it.
Hope you feel better.

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
30th December 2013, 10:04 PM

Life can be frustrating. I don't blame you. I forgive you and I hope other people do too.

Beautiful signatures made by the amazing Tasha v

This one's made by the incredible Sparklz

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
30th December 2013, 10:57 PM

I'm so sorry this is happening,Nintendo. Life is painful. Sometimes I don't see my point in life,because I mess up every time or chance I get. Nintendo, you are always welcome to mail me for advice,trust me I have allot.

insert signature here

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
31st December 2013, 01:34 AM

i hope you feel better nintendo! Ive been lately going thought something like that! Ive been have theese stress attacks! But what your going through sounds a little like what im going through! I hope you feel better :)

~weend

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
31st December 2013, 02:23 AM

I understand that you are going through tough things, but do not let this be considered any excuse for any behavior. If you happen to act up, actions will be taken, despite what is going on in the real world. This is a forum, and the troubles of real life shouldn't influence decisions made. If you do believe you'll be a trouble, I advise you take a break from the forums or check yourself. I know that right now you aren't making a drama of this, but let's not let the real world situations become a "drama" issue on this forum.
I don't intend to be mean, so please do not take this in that kind of way.

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

Banned
590 posts
Seen 14th February 2014
31st December 2013, 04:07 AM

i understant you that you a having difficulties wih things but this dose not mean you too have inapropiate behavior nintendo You do not do Drama on this Forums ist the rules but like i said i unterstand you

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
31st December 2013, 08:05 AM

Quote:
I understand that you are going through tough things, but do not let this be considered any excuse for any behavior. If you happen to act up, actions will be taken, despite what is going on in the real world. This is a forum, and the troubles of real life shouldn't influence decisions made. If you do believe you'll be a trouble, I advise you take a break from the forums or check yourself. I know that right now you aren't making a drama of this, but let's not let the real world situations become a "drama" issue on this forum.

I don't intend to be mean, so please do not take this in that kind of way.

I perfectly agree with you Name. Your life issues are personal, and we don't want it effecting the forum. It's probably best to not talk about it, and try and enjoy the forum to take your mind off it. We don't want it effecting other people.

Please remember, your not pressurised to come onto the forum! Feel free to take breaks from time to time, breaks are important.

Good luck!

+1 by Abby and Chandler

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Login or join the forums to reply.