4th January 2014

Brayden talk Ep. 6

Made by x in Entertainment

956 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
4th January 2014, 11:38 AM

Good morning OldCP! Sorry i do my shows at 11:30 Eastern time. I wake up really late. Today I will be talking about the internet.
The internet is a safe and bad place. NewCP is a safe place. Skype... Thats a bad boy! And sometimes there will be a pop up of an inappropriate person. Like or not like Miley. Or on youtube. Some people might post inappropriate videos, some might post appropriate. Like vines, some are inappropriate and some are appropriate. They usually SWEAR alot in vines. If you would like to post a video for youtube try to make it appropriate for 8+ year olds. You should go on youtube when your 12-14. Cause there are some scary, and not scary videos on the Internet.
Comment below why the internet is safe and not safe.

+1 by CPManiac

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
4th January 2014, 11:48 AM

Well, you are totally right, there are countless things that little ones should not be seeing. Although, you can be very specific when you type something into Google, or YouTube, such as "What should I name my Yellow Bunny?" Or "Domino Rally 2013 Competition". There are ways to avoid them, but most likely you should not be on Vine, or Twitter, or Facebook, or things like that DEFINITELY until you are 16. They cuss on all of them, they can steal your identity, they can ruin your life forever. (If you post something embarrassing you want no one to see or something.) This is the reason you should only be on safe networks, that know which websites are safe to visit. Only one bad thing: Pop-ups. Avoid them as much as possible, and you are safe on the internet.

Login or join the forums to reply.