5th January 2014

Something I noticed

Made by Kara in The Lounge

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th January 2014, 02:51 PM

Hey guys, I haven't posted in awhile and I noticed something today.. I saw a great friendship turn to dirt because of something so small.

I am not going to point them out, but a rank, a chat or something else so small that can be resolved ruin a friendship. Trust me.. I had a friend named Pacific, she said when I became a moderator on OldCP that I didn't want to talk to her.. and we got in a fight because of it. She left because of me. Guys really please don't do something stupid that I did. I really want all of you to just get along with out the drama and HAVE FUN. That is what this forum is for. You guys have so much to look forward to, the opening of Penguin Isles, and more games that I know will come. Please.. the two that fought I want to see you two make up, I want you two to be nice.. and think about this for a second.

Thank you for reading and please just get along. I really like this place when things run smoothly.

~Kara

+1 by CPManiac, InternalDarkness, avax, GirlyGirly and 6 others, -1 by Abby

Kara
Administrator

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
5th January 2014, 02:59 PM

This is an amazing post. Sadly this has also happened to me on OldCP aswell. But I don't really want to talk about it. Anyway amazing post!

+1 by Kara and GirlyGirly

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
5th January 2014, 03:10 PM

Fantastic this was put well together. I have seen this a lot when OldCP was up. But when i tried to help people ignored me.

+1 by GirlyGirly

331 posts
Seen 1st November 2015
5th January 2014, 03:17 PM

Yes!
I mean- live life to the fullest, and forget everything bad.
Only YOU can decide whether to get agitated, or just deal with it, then forget about it.
Nice Post!

~GirlyGirly :)

(P.S. Off topic... I love your signature Kara!!)

133 posts
Seen 18th April 2014
5th January 2014, 03:48 PM

Bravo good, but kinda sad story. I hope your ok now.

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th January 2014, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Bravo good, but kinda sad story. I hope your ok now.
I am fine, I will find her one day.. but it is not the day yet. If I believe enough I will find her. But it may be sad but true.

+1 by TerryDJ

Kara
Administrator

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
5th January 2014, 04:17 PM

Oh, Kara I think I know why you made this post. And I agree with you 100% that we can't let such a good friendship go to wast. And those two girls(not saying the name) really need to make up. I'm also sorry about what happen too you :( Anyhoo, Great post! +1!

+1 by Kara and TerryDJ
so long, goodbye, and good luck.

Login or join the forums to reply.