5th January 2014

yes or no

Made by ian in Help and Support

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
5th January 2014, 08:36 PM

Hey guys sense online dateing has been an issue lately i thought this could help things a bit! So i want you guys to give me 3 reasons why online dateing on the forums is good or bad!
also please dont get in a fight with some one if they disagree! sorry for a short post i just thought this could help a little!

~weend

+1 by Sophie, Scott, Grace, Rookie and 2 others, -1 by Key and Dice

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
5th January 2014, 08:38 PM

1. Its retarded.
2. It's not safe.
3.It's childish, inappropriate,and weird.

+1 by ian, Sophie, Rookie, GirlyGirly and 3 others, -1 by Dice
insert signature here

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
5th January 2014, 08:47 PM

Alright, thank you for the post and the little prep talk. :)

+1 by Rookie, ian and Harrypot9
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
5th January 2014, 09:00 PM

I don't see what's wrong with it if it's roleplay, but when it gets to the point where they give out personal information like Addresses and Phone numbers, then it's a serious problem.
Yes that's only 1 reason lol I am dating someone, but it's just Roleplay so don't start an argument :P

+1 by Dice
Carry on, my wayward son.

331 posts
Seen 1st November 2015
5th January 2014, 09:50 PM

1. You have no idea what's on the other side of the screen
2. They can attempt to hack you
3. Damen disapproves of it

Thank you,

~GirlyGirly :)

+1 by ian and Grace

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
5th January 2014, 10:00 PM

1.damen THE ADMIN said not to do it
2.online dateing is just plain stupid
3.its unheathy and can lead to passing personal info!

+1 by GirlyGirly, Grace and Scott, -1 by Key

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
5th January 2014, 10:36 PM

1. You don't have proof of anybody real online dating, only role playing.
2. Your problay just posting this to get likes.
3. Enough with talking about it! I don't want to start an argument but there is nobody who is real online dating.

I understand I don't like real online dating either. But do you see anybody online dating here? No. So please stop talking about this topic!

+1 by Mycroft, Grace and Dice, -1 by ian

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
6th January 2014, 10:26 PM

Quote:

3. Enough with talking about it! I don't want to start an argument but there is nobody who is real online dating.

I understand I don't like real online dating either. But do you see anybody online dating here? No. So please stop talking about this topic!
key you could have made your post a little more nice! Also i have my rights to make a post on the topic i wish! and i made this post cuz i just wanted to know what outher people thought okay not for likes! 1-

+1 by Mohamed, -1 by Mycroft, Grace, Starrah, Dice and 2 others

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
6th January 2014, 10:27 PM

sorry for double post but damen made a new rule for no online dateing on his websites!

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
6th January 2014, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:

key you could have made your post a little more nice! Also i have my rights to make a post on the topic i wish! and i made this post cuz i just wanted to know what outher people thought okay not for likes! 1-
The thing is, there are way too many posts on this topic, so it needs to stop.

+1 by Dice

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
6th January 2014, 10:47 PM

ik but key dident need to be rude about it. im just saying it kinda hurt my feelings

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
6th January 2014, 10:49 PM

Quote:
ik but key dident need to be rude about it. im just saying it kinda hurt my feelings
He wasn't really being rude...

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
7th January 2014, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Quote:

key you could have made your post a little more nice!
Also i have my rights to make a post on the topic i wish! and i made this post cuz i just wanted to know what outher people thought okay not for likes! 1-

Weend, people have the rights to do role play just like you have your rights to make a topic you wish. What I am saying is just let the people role play, they aren't really online dating. And it isn't hurting anyone so let them role play. So what you should've done is mailed a Moderator about it instead of making this post and creating a whole load of drama. So please just let the people that role play, role play! Unless they did something bad to you, you shouldn't have made this topic. So can we please stop talking about it? Thank you for nodding yes. Also if this causes anymore drama I will request a mod to lock this post for drama.

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th January 2014, 03:34 PM

Well, if Damen wouldn't of let me marry Anna, he would of stopped me. But he said, "I'll be there! :)" So I disagree. As long as you don't give out personal information, it's fine! And Chelsey disagrees, also. And this was an old post. Who brought this back up?

+1 by Mycroft

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
7th January 2014, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Well, if Damen wouldn't of let me marry Anna, he would of stopped me. But he said, "I'll be there! :)" So I disagree. As long as you don't give out personal information, it's fine! And Chelsey disagrees, also. And this was an old post. Who brought this back up?
I think Damen meant to stop real online dating with the personal info. If he said "I'll be there :)" to the wedding, then I'm sure it's OK.

+1 by Dice

Login or join the forums to reply.