6th January 2014

The Ice Princess Chapter 4

Made by Divergent in Arts

267 posts
Seen 2nd June 2014
6th January 2014, 03:05 PM

Chapter 4

I was sitting in Queen Isabelle's castle.I looked out the window and saw the lake that i had fallen into."100 years in ice water frozen."i said."Queen Isabelle did i have a family and why did i feel like i had been there before?" Queen Isabelle looked at me and said,"you don't remember?Well i'm not really sure if this is all correct but you had a sister named Tiffany,and you had a mom but she left when you were little.As for the lake and why you felt like you had been there is because story says that when you were a baby your sister walked by that lake and saw a baby floating." I looked at her i was surprised i had no idea i came from that lake "i was that baby wasn't I?" The Queen replied in a soft voice,"yes you were but no one know where you really came from."I looked back out the window and started to think "How do you know so much about my past and my family,what happened to them i may not remember everything but i want to know at least that." "Your family became the talk of the town after you disappeared I guess the stories just kept going.As for how do i know so much my mother told me many stories when i was a little girl.But know it is late and you must sleep you may stay at the castle as long as you want." I got up about to walk up the stairs and looked back at her and said,"Thank you I don't think i would know anyone more kind than you."

Sorry this took a while i was busy last night also i have school tomorrow so i might not be as active as normal but i will try to be.

+1 by Betaman, Sophie and Preston
Merc with a mouth.(if anyone is a Deadpool fan)

the awesome signature is made by Thisismyname

Rookie
18 posts
Seen 19th January 2014
6th January 2014, 03:22 PM

Awesome story! I can't wait for chapter 5!

Hi, I'm Beta! Mail me for some questions about clothing or how to look fancy! Or random questions.

267 posts
Seen 2nd June 2014
6th January 2014, 03:32 PM

thanks chapter five will either be up tomorrow or maybe today it depends if i have time

267 posts
Seen 2nd June 2014
6th January 2014, 03:48 PM

oh also if anyone would like to leave a suggestion for the chapter just tell me

Login or join the forums to reply.