6th January 2014

FSU Or Auburn?!?!?

Made by Frogs in The Lounge

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
6th January 2014, 06:17 PM

Hi everyone! Well, you may not know this about me, but I'm a huge sports fan. I love basketball which is the sport I play. But most of us know that tonight Auburn and Florida State (FSU) play in the BCS National Championship! You all can tell us who you are rooting for in this post! I'm a FSU fan, but Auburn hasn't done well at all so I'm kinda wanting Auburn to win.

Auburn:

Florida State

Vote for who you want to win!

+1 by , PenguinDSC and Preston

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
6th January 2014, 06:32 PM

Well, My team is Alabama, because my dad went there, but I would go for Florida State because that is my cousin's team. I root for Florida State, Alabama, and sometimes Auburn, but not much. Mostly Alabama, because it is my family's main team. :3. But I would have to say Florida State. I love football, yet I swim. :P I watch football with my family... my mom + dad like scream loudly when our team gets a touchdown... It is supposed to be a Whooooooooooo!, but it sounds like a shriek... XD

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
6th January 2014, 06:35 PM

Cool! Alabama isn't doing so well this season :( But it's mostly because they have a lot of freshmen. Next year they probably will do better :) In fact.... I live in Alabama :) People go crazy here about football.

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
6th January 2014, 06:38 PM

Lol. I am not as crazy as I am about NFL football but if I had to choose 1 it would have to be Auburn. I am picking them because I feel sorry for them because they are going to get crushed by FSU. If it wasn't the BCS than I would root for FSU.

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Login or join the forums to reply.