7th January 2014

Idea: Subtitle and Items

Made by tennis in Penguin Isles

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
7th January 2014, 09:54 AM

Hey guys, so I thought that on Penguin Isles you can put a sub title like the power in oldcp, but this time for free. If not maybe there can be one saying if we are the king, mod or member. Another idea is a custom hoodie or some other item thats custom for Penguin Isles. This item can be only available the first week of penguin isles.

+1 by x, speed1999, Dice, Mycroft and 1 other

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
7th January 2014, 09:56 AM

The subtitle for free and the subtitle its self, most likely will not enter PI. The custom item could be a possiable act, but then again, that may not happen! Ill keep you updated if that happens

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
7th January 2014, 10:51 AM

Yeah, the way the name tags are (different from oldcp) will cause subtitles not to work well on Penguin Isles. The custom hoodie idea could happen possibly but I don't know.

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
7th January 2014, 10:53 AM

Dont expext Clothing, think more head items and items

196 posts
Seen 12th January 2014
7th January 2014, 11:03 AM

I do not agree with this due to how it could make us have another loss. Now the person that reported us about Disney's ClubPenguin is watching Damen's site like a hawk due to OldCP. One little thing close to ClubPenguin and he'll report us again.
(P.S I think one of our fellow OldCP friends/members is a spy for Disney because why would Disney be watching the web when they have 2 amusement parks, 2 tv channels, and a toy franchise to tend to.)

I do not advise these ideas.
WADDLE ON!
Whit

The Awesomest guy you will ever know ;D (But is very rare to see me for I am like a ninja. I am sneaky,quiet, and VERY COLORFUL!)

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
7th January 2014, 11:09 AM

Quote:
I do not agree with this due to how it could make us have another loss. Now the person that reported us about Disney's ClubPenguin is watching Damen's site like a hawk due to OldCP. One little thing close to ClubPenguin and he'll report us again.

(P.S I think one of our fellow OldCP friends/members is a spy for Disney because why would Disney be watching the web when they have 2 amusement parks, 2 tv channels, and a toy franchise to tend to.)

I do not advise these ideas.

WADDLE ON!

Whit
Really, this post (dont dislike) is worthless, I doubt they have a spy! Anyways, these two suggestions could work because Disney cant do anything about other games that allow animals to have clothes...Do you get waht im saying whit?

196 posts
Seen 12th January 2014
7th January 2014, 11:21 AM

No because you lost that they own a choice of clothes on ClubPenguin and on PenguinIsles we can have the same thing just not really a hoodie like them. You said animals, yet they both have penguins not "Animals". And I bet if we read the DCMA we will see who it is. And why doubt they have a spy when they might. Disney never wants someone to copy them in even the littlest way. I can already see you like Disney because you are taking up for them. Let me ask you this: Do you like NewCP better, or OldCP better?
(P.S You didn't get what I meant about clothes did you? I think it would be a bit of club penguin like to have penguins and clothes. Then again there is penguins on Animal Jam and they haven't been DCMA d.)
WADDLE ON!
Whit

The Awesomest guy you will ever know ;D (But is very rare to see me for I am like a ninja. I am sneaky,quiet, and VERY COLORFUL!)

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th January 2014, 01:46 PM

It's a creative idea, but I dont think It's needed. Damen said he wants us to have a totally new experience. We have already experienced subtitles, and that would be going against what he wants for us.

Quote:
The subtitle for free and the subtitle its self, most likely will not enter PI. The custom item could be a possiable act, but then again, that may not happen! Ill keep you updated if that happens

Have you read the top of the beta page? You are NOT supposed to give out what's happening, or featured, its all a surprise. If you do this, it clearly says you get removed from beta.

-Archieve on!-

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
7th January 2014, 01:52 PM

I didnt give anything out, that was accutaly a guess....
Quote:
It's a creative idea, but I dont think It's needed. Damen said he wants us to have a totally new experience. We have already experienced subtitles, and that would be going against what he wants for us.

Quote:

Have you read the top of the beta page? You are NOT supposed to give out what's happening, or featured, its all a surprise. If you do this, it clearly says you get removed from beta.

-Archieve on!-

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th January 2014, 01:56 PM

Quote:
I didnt give anything out, that was accutaly a guess....
Quote:

Quote:

-Archieve on!-

Yes, I know. But you said you were going too.

Lets not worry about this, and put it behind. Nothing bad happened so we can let it go.

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th January 2014, 02:27 PM

Just let Damen do this!
Edit: Meant Just let Damen deside!

-1 by Archie and Mohamed

Login or join the forums to reply.