7th January 2014

The Ice Princess Chapter 5

Made by Divergent in Arts

267 posts
Seen 2nd June 2014
7th January 2014, 06:50 PM

Chapter 5

I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep but i couldn't. I kept thinking of what had happened.Then I just looked at the moon,"Why did you let me survive 100 years?Why won't you answer me?."I decided to just go back to trying to fall asleep and when i was about to a light shined on a book.I realized that wasn't any light that was moon light.I picked up the book and started to read it.In the book i read here is what it said There once was a girl named Silver,she was able to do great things but she did not know that none of her family knew.How was she able to do great things is because of the lake she came from every 2,000 years a new child comes from the lake but each child has a special ability it may be heat.Or coldness,or mind reading but they can't use the powers until the moon chooses them.How do i know all of this,i am one of those children the ones with an amazing power mine was heat i have been alive 5,000 years and Silver will be to.The lake she fell in was the moon's way of saying she is ready but not everyone falls into the lake some people do amazing adventures others just sit and wait.This is all i will tell because this is all i know so good luck to Silver where ever she ends up. "I was chosen by the moon and i have powers?This is something i must look into but for now i will sleep."

Sorry its not much about whats happening in her life but i did not want to make a super long story so this is just what i have so far.To be Continued

+1 by Dice
Merc with a mouth.(if anyone is a Deadpool fan)

the awesome signature is made by Thisismyname

Login or join the forums to reply.