8th January 2014

The Tennis Timeouts - Bullies

Made by tennis in Entertainment

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
8th January 2014, 10:12 AM

Hello guys, i'm starting a new series called The Tennis Timeouts, were I write posts about stuff. It is like a new column. Thanks for reading.

Around this community for some reason there is a lot of bullying, that is not ok. The reason we all come here is to have fun and make new friends. To see people get bullied is not ok. Bullying can harm both of the people. If you want to get into a college or job, and your seen to have bullied someone then you might not get accepted. If you bully someone and that person tells other people, the community might shun you for your actions. Worst of all if you bully someone YOU live with the guilt. Getting bullied is just as bad however. Getting bullied means making you feel worthless and a bad human. Bullies can make people cry at night and even take there lives, like what almost happened with Hashtag Food. If you are getting bullied, get help. If its real life talk to an adult. If its on here talk to a mod or Damen. Just to clear something up before I end, bullying is not disliking a post. Dislikes are made a big deal here, but they really are not. Bullying means thrash-talking someone or hacking their account or going back and dislikes multiple posts from months ago. The bottom line is, do not bully.

+1 by Dice, Grace and Preston

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th January 2014, 11:35 AM

I know 2 bullies, but I don't wanna shout out names. And I bet the Tennis Timeouts are gonna be great!

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
8th January 2014, 06:34 PM

Quote:
I know 2 bullies, but I don't wanna shout out names. And I bet the Tennis Timeouts are gonna be great!
thanks, and tell someone the bullies so we can look out for them.

Login or join the forums to reply.