Mystery 1...

Made by Pieguy in The Lounge

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
5th October 2013, 05:45 PM

My first mystery! Enjoy!
Setting: London England 1888.
As i walked to my friends house, a detective for the London Police Department, i rang the bell. He answered and he immediately told me about a case. The case was two suspects were arrested. My friend did not think the two men were guilty. Damen Holmes, and Chelsey Adler were brother and sister and put in jail for thievery. We walked to the police station. As we walked there we saw a fairly wealthy police man. He had a twelve carat ring on, possibly an engagement ring. We then saw a man walk by with a stethoscope. On the ground we saw a coin. My friend saw the coin too. He picked up the coin, and put it in his pocket. We then saw a very suspicious tall man in a mask run by with a large bulge in his trench coat. "Marcus." said he. "As we have passed many people in this city recently, i have solved the case. We shall continue to the police station. I have a full description and i will report it to Inspector Farsworth. Let us go." I was very curious who he thought stole the money from the bank. If it wasn't Damen and Chelsey, which one of the three men did it?

Well. There are your clues. Who do you think did it? The wealthy police officer? The first man they saw? Or the second man they saw? Post in the comments who you think did it. By the way, each man had twenty pounds (dollars). The money that was stolen was twenty pounds. Whodunit?
~Pieguy

Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th October 2013, 05:49 PM

Wealthy Police men are greedy and think they can get the slip with anything!

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
6th October 2013, 10:03 AM

Well. As i sure hope i get more comments next week, The man with the stethoscope was the culprit. Although, i should have added this, the coin that the two detectives found had the logo of the bank on it. The man walking by dropped the coin. The two detectives reported him to the police with a full description and Damen and Chelsey were sent free. The man was sentenced to 10 years in jail.

Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Rookie
119 posts
6th October 2013, 10:12 AM

i love mysteries

Login or join the forums to reply.