1 view

Forum Moderator Application

Made by InternalDarkness in The Lounge

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
27th January 2014, 08:43 PM

Forum Moderator Application
Well i think this is an good time to make one since i have been being patient for the perfect moment. And i think this is a very good moment when a few of you can read it. Also sorry if staff is full i don't know if it is apparently at the moment.

Okay. Well i would want to be an forum moderator. Because i have watched closely how moderators work so i have varieties of experience of the qualities a moderator posses. I am aware of the powers also. Further notice i will list my expertise of what i am capable of. Okay so now it begins.

Reasons that i think i am capable that i could be an good moderator.I am trusted around the community also helpful in situations. It would be an honor to work side by side with the staff. If i became an moderator i would want to try to encourage people for higher goals. By being an role model for the Oldcp community. I also look up to some of the moderators. So i try to become as helpful as possible.

I have never been an moderator on a game but on an (forum,blog). But it isn't the same as this forum. So it would be an very good experience to be an moderator. I have been playing Oldcp from v7. And am very fond of all Damen Spike games (damen's games).
    [1]Played from Oldcp v7
    [2] Active usually on for (3-5) hours.
    [3]Very Trustworthy
    [4]Respectfull
If this is taken to consideration it would be amazing if not i can understand. Things don't go the way you want all the time. I have tried to put as much thought as i can into this discussion. So please no rude comments. Also Thanks if you read it all the way :)

+1 by Preston, frozo, TerryDJ, TwentyTwoPilots and 1 other

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
27th January 2014, 09:20 PM

Grest job! I also made an apply. If ee both get moderator perhaps we could moderate together!

1+

so long, goodbye, and good luck.

and i was stressed out.
2,308 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
3rd May 2014, 11:29 AM

Good luck 1+ hope you get it

twenty one pilots is cool.

happy halloween <3 :)
412 posts
Seen 6th February 2016
6th May 2014, 08:39 PM

good application!good luck on becoming mod thats my goal on oldcp!

Login or join the forums to reply.