Updated by Luminite
14th January 2023
Banned
Updated by SecurityGuy
4th August 2023

Recent Moods

Sketcher
12th October 2014
i Dare all of u to do this in real life: STEP 1. Get a stuffed animal you don't really care for. STEP 2. Get two candles and some salt, sprinkle the salt around the stuffie while lighting the candles. STEP 3. Get a knife and stab it. STEP 4. Then the doll will start to come to life and will be angry. STEP 5. Go run and hide as fast as possible, make sure to hide with a knife. STEP 6. When the doll finds you, you must stab it or beat it to the ground. Step 7. Then go outside with the doll as fast as you can. Right before midnight burry it! And quietly go inside.P Sorry for violence
Sydney
12th October 2014
The angry beavers are my favorite show, and if you dont like them, i could care less. Because that show is so perfect and funny. :P
Sketcher
12th October 2014
i Dare all of u to do this in real life: STEP 1. Get a stuffed animal you don't really care for. STEP 2. Get two candles and some salt, sprinkle the salt around the stuffie while lighting the candles. STEP 3. Get a knife and stab it. STEP 4. Then the doll will start to come to life and will be angry. STEP 5. Go run and hide as fast as possible, make sure to hide with a knife. STEP 6. When the doll finds you, you must stab it or beat it to the ground. Step 7. Then go outside with the doll as fast as you can. Right before midnight burry it! And quietly go inside.P Sorry for violence
Sketcher
12th October 2014
i Dare all of u to do this in real life: STEP 1. Get a stuffed animal you don't really care for. STEP 2. Get two candles and some salt, sprinkle the salt around the stuffie while lighting the candles. STEP 3. Get a knife and stab it. STEP 4. Then the doll will start to come to life and will be angry. STEP 5. Go run and hide as fast as possible, make sure to hide with a knife. STEP 6. When the doll finds you, you must stab it or beat it to the ground. Step 7. Then go outside with the doll as fast as you can. Right before midnight burry it! And quietly go inside.
Matilda56
12th October 2014
Omg my dogs are acting sooooooooooo adorable!!!!
Studly Fazbear
12th October 2014
lol freedy and bashy are doing freddy and bashy adv for yt