Updated by Luminite
14th January 2023
Banned
Updated by SecurityGuy
4th August 2023

Recent Moods

OldCPHelper
20th August 2014
damen payed so much money! did he have to? the truth is he was obliged by doing all this and now if he recreates it he will be doned! we are going to save OldCP Everyone has a heart Disney doesnt know me no one does i never had a father!!!!! today i just came clean for my deeds and i suggest we never give up and keep trying
bashysmelly
20th August 2014
The next game that we will play will be snaildom. Hopefully Disney dose not shut this one -_-
Snail King
20th August 2014
STOP! Every Penguin! This is just Spam, and your all being foolish. Damen can be thrown in jail if he brings it back! Please stop the spam, threats, and rude comments! Your just getting yourself banned.
OldCPHelper
20th August 2014
damen payed so much money! did he have to? the truth is he was obliged by doing all this and now if he recreates it he will be doned! we are going to save OldCP Everyone has a heart Disney doesnt know me no one does i never had a father!!!!! today i just came clean for my deeds and i suggest we never give up and keep trying
OldCPHelper
20th August 2014
u know if rsnail or billybob or happy77 or screenhog or the creators of oldcp were here they would be proud of us and they would say never give up! everyone has a heart!!
n
20th August 2014
Just mailed Disney. I'm waiting for the respond... The email included pictures of some people's posts, moods, etc.
jay
20th August 2014
You you send more emails, possibly, Oldcp will never be here again..
Everly
20th August 2014