Updated by SecurityGuy
4th August 2023

Recent Moods

Augustine
4th January 2015
DID I START SOMETHING ABOUT SNAILDOM??
IndigoPalace
4th January 2015
Well my mom and my brother's girlfriend just got into it. My mom was going to hit her, and they were both cursing as each other. I was going to say something but she already left... I am sick and tired of her treating my brother like crap, if they go back together, and they argue again, I am going to say how she treats my brother and she is not going to like it. So what if I am younger than her? Someone needs to tell her how she treats other people, and then she expects respect and for them to kiss the ground she walks on? Oh no no no no NO! As I said, I am sick and tired of her treating my brother like he is nothing! And he has had depression, and he came out of it a few months ago, I don't want him to sink back in it again. It was horrible seeing him like that. If she comes back and does it again, my mom will probably hit her, and I just might say something. But I couldn't say anything because she had already gone outside.
Wintersummer
4th January 2015
AWW! Thank you Jack! I hope Freddy sees this too! :) http://i.imgur.com/n4GhUDI.png
McKinlee
4th January 2015
Anyone who made Hashers detective school, PLEASE teach me things you learn! That would be a dream! <3
Ender Skippy
4th January 2015
Testing out my teleportation bow. :3 IP: TheEnderMine.g-s.nu P. S. This world is only temporary until I finish building the spawn. P. P. S. This is not the full server yet.
gamergirl
4th January 2015
i care about snaildom now. BUT IM ABOUT TO LOSE IT AND SWEAR MY HEAD OFF! I CAN"T WORK LIKE THIS WHEN PEOPLE ARE LIKE "it wont work" or "no one will play it" WELL WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE GAVE UP CAUSE NO ONE WILL PLAY IT THEN IT SHUT DOWN AND THEN OLDCP WENT?? DANG IM LOSING IT! HELP ME!
Ender Skippy
4th January 2015
Testing out my teleportation bow. :3 IP: TheEnderMine.g-s.nu P. S. This world is only temporary until I finish building the spawn.
McKinlee
4th January 2015
Once again, I am one of the few people on Snaildom, I will truly miss this place