CPBiter's moods

Add Mood

CPBiter
5th February 2014
I'm not getting bullied at school but someone older then me called me gay because I was wearing my Boston snapback. He was wearing one the same as I was.
CPBiter
4th February 2014
Like 3 months without any dislikes then suddenly I just got 10 dislikes. I don't mind it.
CPBiter
3rd February 2014
Just made a DSGHQ guide. Hope you like it.
CPBiter
3rd February 2014
Every time I go somewhere people just don't say hello. Or tell me to leave. Whenever I try to start fun, people don't respect it. I feel Unwanted. D:
CPBiter
3rd February 2014
Every time I go somewhere people just don't say hello. Or tell me to leave.
CPBiter
3rd February 2014
My app: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/10397-Forum mod application~SBTU/ SBTU standsfor SkogwanBiterTheUnknown
CPBiter
3rd February 2014
Garrugg sent me this PM. http://prntscr.com/2p6piu
CPBiter
2nd February 2014
It's not fair because nearly I am the only one not doing a application. The reason that is because I don't want to waste admins time juts reading applications.
CPBiter
2nd February 2014
It's not fair because nearly I am the only one not doing a application. The reason that is because I don't want to waste admins time juts reading applications.
CPBiter
2nd February 2014
Is 500 gold or 600? For rep
CPBiter
2nd February 2014
I am like the only person who wants to earn mod here. Everyone is making applications. And I am earning it.
CPBiter
1st February 2014
OLDCPHACKER IS WHO HACKED DICE MODS SEE THAT POST .
CPBiter
1st February 2014
Wow. My first dislike I got in ages. And it was for telling someone not to make hateful posts ???? :D
CPBiter
1st February 2014
To much staff on OldCP and nothing going on.
CPBiter
31st January 2014
Just looking at the staff page. It makes me wonder will I be on there one day or who will be on there next?
CPBiter
31st January 2014
When team Emily were having there meet up for their meeting in the boiler room when the mod comp was going on. Someone on team Emily or Emily threatened to shoot me. :(
CPBiter
30th January 2014
Hmm. I thought. Who the hell is Kirbythefirst??? He's mod and I ain't??? Then I realized Oh wait. He's PenguinDSC. I thought Damen made a new mod that I haven't heard of before.
CPBiter
25th January 2014
Can you lock the post "help cpps.se?" It is a advertizing and a drama post.
CPBiter
24th January 2014
Kicked out nerds :(