Bp28's moods

Add Mood

Bp28
17th July 2014
I just played newcp for the first time in a year. It's certainly changed quite a lot..
Bp28
16th July 2014
I lost connection, I was able to get on briefly but lost connection again. Jaspar and Edwardo are BH, stay away from them.
Bp28
16th July 2014
THE BOMB HAS EXPLODED!!
Bp28
16th July 2014
Stay away from the town. The bomb will probably explode today.
Bp28
14th July 2014
I think I'm gonna log off of forums for the night. I am very dissapointed in the users showing dissrespect toward one of our most valuable members of our community, plus dissrespecting Damen's decision. Good night!
Bp28
14th July 2014
Please do not respond to this mood if you're going to be rude. My opinion won't change. I am willing to forgive Cyberwolf and the clique. It is very hard for me to forgive people, but the fact that Cyberwolf is willing to earn his rank back instead of just getting admin handed to him is good enough for me.
Bp28
13th July 2014
This is a dumb theory I thought of. Perhaps when BHs say /g2, it's some kind of command to turn the red dot green? g=green?
Bp28
13th July 2014
IMPORTANT: When the red dot turns green, the bomb will explode.
Bp28
12th July 2014
Congrats Bashy!
Bp28
11th July 2014
I'm logging off for the night. I've been through enough for one day.
Bp28
11th July 2014
Well I'm screwed: http://prntscr.com/41sm5z
Bp28
11th July 2014
THE ICEGHOSTS QUEEN IS ONLINE
Bp28
10th July 2014
Hmm, I saw Clegane's back up account, and saw her go into the coffee shop. She went offline after. I went back to the town and there was blue writing on the coffee shop window! The writing was this face: ._. I tried to get someone to screenshot it, but she went inside instead of outside, so I went inside the coffee shop to tell her, and when I came back to the town, it was gone!!
Bp28
10th July 2014
Hmm, I saw Clegane's back up account, and saw her go into the coffee shop. She went offline after. I went back to the town and there was blue writing on the coffee shop window! The writing was this face: ._. I tried to get someone to screenshot it, but she went inside instead of outside, so I went inside the coffee shop to tell her, and when I came back to the town, it was gone!!
Bp28
10th July 2014
There may be hope to find bot after all! :D
Bp28
9th July 2014
I have been made a moderator on Cyber's new cpps! :)