Zeternal's moods

Add Mood

Zeternal
5th November 2015
MY FREAKING MC IS RUINED.. SO MUCH BLOODY LAG I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!
Zeternal
5th November 2015
Damen, I have a suggestion. So possibly there could be this command called /squadstats, basically like /status, but it'll be your squad status.
Zeternal
5th November 2015
SNOWBALL SERVER MATCH RESULTS: I won sadly, gotta do better than that guys!
Zeternal
5th November 2015
Hosting a Snowball Server competition! Come now, whoever wins gets all my gold!
Zeternal
5th November 2015
Come play with me on the snowball server!
Zeternal
5th November 2015
Bored? 1v1 me on the snowball server!!
Zeternal
4th November 2015
Who remembers me having 835+ lives on the snowball server? I want the old lives system back tbh, I miss being at 100+ lives. :( P.S, JOIN MINECRAFT_ADVANCED SQUAD!!
Zeternal
2nd November 2015
Does DSGHQ MC have a different IP now? Lol b/c now people don't come to my server anymore. :( Click that smiley I'm telling you!!
Zeternal
1st November 2015
:D
Zeternal
1st November 2015
:D
Zeternal
1st November 2015
I've been waiting for like a month, or who knows how long for my /jr to be implemented. http://prntscr.com/8xwbh0 http://swfcrate.com/crate/uq6r86v
Zeternal
1st November 2015
Congrats to the newlyweds! (Coffee and Orbay)
Zeternal
31st October 2015
P.S If you can't access my server, you will need to update to snapshot 15w44b, it has less lag.
Zeternal
31st October 2015
I'm gonna start making simple/complex Minecraft-based signatures! PM me for additional details.
Zeternal
31st October 2015
If you're a semi-pro at PHP, you'll find that some features on the forum are easy coding.
Zeternal
27th October 2015
Anniversary party this weekend or sooner? Btw does anyone notice that Junior first got mod 2 years ago to the day?
Zeternal
25th October 2015
I just realized.. 2 years ago today I joined OldCP for the first time. ANNIVERSARY PARTY: SOMEWHERE AROUND OCT 26 - 27.. BE THERE WHEN I POST THE DETAILS SOON PLS!
Zeternal
25th October 2015
Should I post a tutorial on how to play MC 1.9?
Zeternal
24th October 2015
Know how to play the 1.9 snapshots? Well then, go on snapshot 15w43b and play MC with me! Server IP: InfiniteMCMania.mcserver.ws