Zeternal's moods

Add Mood

Zeternal
23rd July 2014
I think I know why Mico was shot. I will write it in the discussion.
Zeternal
23rd July 2014
So close to 800 rep! :D
Zeternal
23rd July 2014
If you are intrested, here's my mod app! Click here!
Zeternal
23rd July 2014
Lol, if anyone wants to know how excited I am for snailsdom, when it comes out, I want to register first!!!!!! XD That's how excited I am and the fact that I planned ABOUT 20 Snailsdom suggestions!!!! XD
Zeternal
22nd July 2014
If anyone's intrested, here's my mod app! Click here!
Zeternal
22nd July 2014
If anyone's intrested, here's my mod app! Click here!
Zeternal
22nd July 2014
Hello Damen! How are you? :)
Zeternal
22nd July 2014
Thinking about getting moderator, or you are a new mod? Read Minty's awesome post that explains what a good mod should do! Click here!
Zeternal
22nd July 2014
I REALLY need feedback on this! Ok, should I create a backup Forum account for fun? I promise to not do any advantages on the backup. And I will NOT cheat with that account. So, should I or not? Only with my main Zarenet account, I will like the introduction post I make on the backup account. And I will not use the backup to like ANY of my posts.
Zeternal
22nd July 2014
I REALLY need feedback on this! Ok, should I create a backup Forum account for fun? I promise to not do any advantages on the backup. And I will NOT cheat with that account. So, should I or not?
Zeternal
22nd July 2014
Is it okay if I create a backup Forum account? I will promise to not use the user to like any of my posts, and with my Zarenet user, I will only like the introduction post I make on the other account. Nothing else. And I am not gonna use him for gold to transfer to my account nor like any of my posts. I will not use him for any advantages that users use to cheat on backups. Just posts. Also, I want to create the backup for fun. If this is too long, I will make a disucssion about it. So sorry if this is too long. Thanks! -Zarenet Also, sorry for double mood! I REALLY need feedback!
Zeternal
22nd July 2014
Is it okay if I create a backup Forum account? I will promise to not use the user to like any of my posts, and with my Zarenet user, I will only like the introduction post I make on the other account. Nothing else. And I am not gonna use him for gold to transfer to my account nor like any of my posts. I will not use him for any advantages that users use to cheat on backups. Just posts. Also, I want to create the backup for fun. If this is too long, I will make a disucssion about it. So sorry if this is too long. Thanks! -Zarenet
Zeternal
22nd July 2014
Is it okay if I create a backup Forum account? I will promise to not use the user to like any of my posts, and with my Zarenet user, I will only like the introduction post I make on the other account. Nothing else. And I am not gonna use him for gold to transfer to my account nor like any of my posts. I will not use him for any advantages that users use to cheat on backups. Just posts. Also, I want to create the backup for fun. If this is too long, I will make a disucssion about it. So sorry if this is too long. Thanks! -Zarenet
Zeternal
22nd July 2014
Aww bye Bp! We will miss you! :(
Zeternal
21st July 2014
Just so you know, my new OldCP name is Zarenet.
Zeternal
21st July 2014
Good 'morning'! XD
Zeternal
20th July 2014
I don't want this to start. So, everyone, apoligize to one another. I am sick and tired of this. Hopefully this brings down the drama by a little bit!
Zeternal
20th July 2014
Anyone remember IWASBANNED2? He quit. ;(