Zeternal's moods

Add Mood

Zeternal
29th June 2014
Hey guys! Sorry for being inactive, I was at a friend's sleepover! I will now be more active! :)
Zeternal
29th June 2014
Hey guys, I am gonna be brb because I am making a program. Sneak peeks coming soon!
Zeternal
28th June 2014
Hey guys, I am gonna be brb because I am making a program. Sneak peeks coming soon!
Zeternal
28th June 2014
Good news! We have over 100,000 users on OldCP! :D
Zeternal
28th June 2014
Go to Ice Cold if Blizzard's not working.
Zeternal
28th June 2014
Hello everyone!
Zeternal
28th June 2014
I am at server Ice Cold. Blizzard's not working for me. We need mods there and I am the only one online there.
Zeternal
27th June 2014
IPfreely needs to be IP-banned immeadtly. He is insulting me with imposter accounts.
Zeternal
27th June 2014
Damen, on the redeem page, if they have already redeemed their gold and they go to the site again and then attempt to redeem their gold, there should be like a 402 or something like that which says "Oops! You already have redeemed your gold!". I am suggesting this because users have a most likely chance of cheating for gold through the redeem page by redeeming again and again which will not be good. So I hope you can add this. Thanks.
Zeternal
27th June 2014
I redeemed my gold and I got about 930 gold. O.o That's a lot.
Zeternal
27th June 2014
Ok, good, OldCP's getting updeated!
Zeternal
27th June 2014
Great, I just lost connection. >.> Lol Cheep you had to jinx it...
Zeternal
27th June 2014
Weird. Everyone else cannot go on but vb855 and I are nearly the only ones online.
Zeternal
27th June 2014
Is /popular broken?
Zeternal
27th June 2014
I just noticed that Oldspeed and I have the same rep! XD
Zeternal
27th June 2014
Some user keeps making accounts and offending me. This guy said I abuse powers. I arrested him for lying that I lie. Now he thinks I am a bully. :( I cannot handle him anymore. Moderators, IPban this person. Also, his current user: ZeternBully. New update: He lied about me saying something, I cannot say it here.
Zeternal
27th June 2014
Please read my suggestion.
Zeternal
27th June 2014
Part 1: I have a suggestion for a new rule. From now on, who creates a imposter account, (example: Z3ternal) will be arrested and then banned immeadtly. Who creates an imposter/insulting account, (example: Zeternalis[bad word]) will be arrested then banned immeadtly. The maker of the bad account will be found out and then ipbanned for 1 week. Part 2: A suggestion is that there could be a multiline text box instead of the single line one. And this concludes my mood. -Zeternal
Zeternal
27th June 2014
Part 1: I have a suggestion for a new rule. From now on, who creates a imposter account, (example: Z3ternal) will be arrested and then banned immeadtly. Who creates an imposter/insulting account, (example: Zeternalis[bad word]) will be arrested then banned immeadtly. The maker of the bad account will be found out and then ipbanned for 1 week. [/b]Part 2:[/b] A suggestion is that there could be a multiline text box instead of the single line one. And this concludes my mood. -Zeternal